The changing business environment is mainly driven by technological changes, globalisation and customer preference.
This requires organisations to respond effectively and efficiently.
Our Accounting, Finance and Strategic Investment MSc will enable you to develop:
• advanced understanding of accounting, finance and strategic investment in advancing the effectiveness and competitiveness of organisations.
• quantitative and qualitative skills for evaluating and informing strategic decisions and investment opportunities.
• professional attributes and investment and decision‑making skills highly valued by international organisations.
You will also earn transferable skills which include:
• report writing
• personal and interpersonal skills
• presentation skills
• group working skills
• an appreciation of working in a multicultural environment.
The course contains a significant part of both finance and management accounting. This provides the necessary tools for quantitative and qualitative assessment of corporate performance.
Read more about this course in our Postgraduate 2024 entry prospectus.