Audencia Business School
Audencia Business School
At Audencia, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is at the heart of research, programmes and operations. Audencia is the first French business school to adhere to the UN’s Global Compact and sign the UN’s Principles for Responsible Management Education, which it assisted in defining. With the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) France as a key partner, Audencia has incorporated research and teachings on CSR challenges into all curricula.
Audencia has more than 200 quality academic partnerships, plus more than 175 accords with national and international companies and has been ranked first among French business schools in terms of Students’ happiness by the HappyAtSchool 2020 Ranking. The school welcomes around 5,600 students of over 100 nationalities on its programmes and has an alumni network of more than 27 000 graduates.
Programmes taught in English include:
Average Class Size: 30
Percentage of International Students: 34% overall, 88% in international masters
Number of Incoming exchange students: 400
University degree : Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Prior educational background – ex: All areas of study
Tests required and level: TOEFL - 60, TOEIC - 600, IELTS - 5.0
Specific Languages tests: TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS
Languages fluency: English
Years of work experience: Not necessary
Application fees: 100 Euros
Range of Tuition fees: 10,500 Euros - 31,500 Euros
Estimate for accommodation/living costs, insurance per year: 9,000 Euros
Scholarships availabilities: 3,000 Euros - 15,250 Euros
Join more than 27,000 Audencia alumni across the globe. Audencia Alumni includes 22+ professional and cultural clubs in France and 29+ international chapters. Furthermore, over 2,000 of our alumni have become CEOs.
The alumni association will help you connect with other professionals and provide additional development and networking opportunities to support your career.
Discover our corporate partners: https://entreprises.audencia.com/en/our-partners/
- Mexico Online Event Feb._2021 - Feb 11, 2021
- Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Venezuela Online Event Feb._2021 - Feb 16, 2021
- Peru, Ecuador Online Event Feb._2021 - Feb 22, 2021
- Indonesia Online Event Mar._2021 - Mar 17, 2021
- Philippines Online Event Mar._2021 - Mar 22, 2021
- Thailand, Vietnam Online Event Mar._2021 - Mar 24, 2021
- Lebanon, Jordan Online Event Mar._2021 - Mar 29, 2021
- Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria Online Event Apr._2021 - Apr 1, 2021
- Nigeria, Ghana Online Event Apr._2021 - Apr 8, 2021
- Côte d'Ivoire, Senegal Online Event Apr._2021 - Apr 12, 2021