Your compass in the world of Masters education
The Access Masters Tour guides you in your search for Masters studies, directs you to the schools that best match your preferences, and connects you with some of the world’s best universities and business schools.
The Access Masters Tour is open to final-year university students and recent graduates who speak English that are interested in Masters degree study.
What can you do at the event?
- Meet with top-ranked international universities and business schools
- Get advice on Masters programmes suitable for you
- Obtain information on admission tests (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE)
- Learn how to win scholarships and finance your Masters studies
- Win a 1 000 EUR study scholarship
- Receive £100 off your Lendwise student loan administration fee. Terms & condition apply (available upon request)
- Receive a 5% discount on any service by Leap Coaching (career coaching, interview skills training, CV review to name a few)
Ask your questions directly to university and business school representatives even after the event. Choose any date and time of day that suits you. This option is perfect for you if you would like to connect with more schools or if your event sessions seemed too short.
Register online free of charge prior to the event to be able to join Info Sessions with university and business school representatives. Then, share further details about your Masters preferences with admissions officers and orientation advisers in the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner).
Discover the best schools for you
Share your aspirations and we will personally introduce you to universities and business schools that are right for you. During this online Masters event you will have a series of personal video meetings with their admission advisers.
Register now to receive your login details and personal schedule for online video meetings and consulting.
What happens after you register?
Upon registration for the event, you can access the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner) that allows you to:
- Review participating schools
- Request to join Info Sessions with schools
- Upgrade your profile
- Find the detailed event agenda
- Contact our experienced education advisers
- Build your personal event schedule
- Request changes to your Info Sessions with schools
Providing more details on your profile in the Candidate Platform helps our advisers prepare a great event experience for you. The more information you add, the more you will benefit from the Access Masters event.
Registration is free of charge and is open to students and recent graduates who speak English and are interested in Masters studies.