Warwick Business School
Warwick Business School
Located at the centre of an outstanding university, in under 50 years WBS has become one of the world's elite business schools providing top-class programmes for ambitious people. We are led by innovation, creativity, and change, and engage with the big debates in business and public policy.
Our vision is:
To be Europe’s leading University-based Business School, developing transformational ideas and people that shape how we do business.
Our vision is supported by our three-fold mission statement:
• To develop cutting-edge research that leads debate and deepens our understanding of the practice of business and management.
• To provide a transformational learning experience, enabling our stakeholders to realise their full potential.
• To work in partnership with policy and practice, both in terms of our research and teaching activities, to catalyse the impact of our work.
Our vision statement captures where we aim to be. Our mission statement captures who we are and the essence of what we do.
Type of Course:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business (Financial Management; Marketing; Consulting; Accounting and Finance)
- MSc Finance
- MSc International Business
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing and Strategy
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Finance and Economics
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Human Resource Management & Employment Relations
- MSc Management of Information Systems & Digital Innovation
AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB
FT: MSc in Finance 9th in the world and 1st in the UK, MSc in Management 36th in the world and 3rd in the UK; The Guardian: Covering all UK universities ranks WBS 3rd out of 105 universities teaching Accounting & Finance, and 4th out of 126 universities teaching Business & Management.
Length of Course: 12 months
Tuition fees: from 27 250 GBP to 33 500 GBP
These fees are the same for both UK and international students.
Scholarships: Yes, up to 50%
Address: Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)24 7652 4100
Name of a specific person whom the candidates can contact
Sarah Hansen, Business Development Manager Email: Sarah.Hansen@wbs.ac.uk / Tel: 024 765 74319
Natalie Meade, Business Development Manager Email: Natalie.Meade@wbs.ac.uk / Tel: 024 765 23415
Dean: Professor Andy Lockett