Your compass in the world of Masters education
Access Masters continues to guide university students and young professionals to the best options for career development though Masters degree studies.
Connect now in a safe, friendly and supportive environment with leading business schools and universities. Plan your future and the steps that will take you to success.
Join online the Access Masters Tour in your region. Discuss your academic and professional dreams with graduate school advisers from around the world.
University students in their final year and recent graduates who speak English are welcome to this free Access Masters online event.
What can you do at the event?
- Interact online with admissions advisers from leading international business schools
- Have a series of video meetings with the schools right for you
- Get advice on Masters programmes suitable for you
- Obtain information on admission tests (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE)
- Learn how to win scholarships and finance your Masters studies
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access Masters Guide
- All online attendees are entitled to a free 30-minute orientation session on Unimy.com
- Win a free trip to a university campus of your choice at a time convenient for you
At the Open Fair you can meet, without prior appointment, admissions staff of international Masters programmes in diverse fields of study. You can compare programmes from around the world and discuss details about tuition financing, student life, and international career prospects.
Register online free of charge prior to the event to be able to meet with university and business school representatives. Then, share further details about your Masters preferences with admissions officers and orientation advisers in the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner).
Discover the best schools for you
Share your aspirations and we will personally introduce you to universities and business schools that are right for you. During this online Masters event you will have a series of personal video meetings with their admission advisers.
Register now to receive your login details and personal schedule for online video meetings and consulting.
What happens after you register?
Upon registration for the event, you can access the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner) that allows you to:
- Review participating schools
- Request to meet a school
- Upgrade your profile
- Find the detailed event programme
- Message your personal education consultant
- Build your personal event schedule
- Request changes to your school meeting schedule
Providing details on your profile and preferences in the Candidate Platform gives our advisors more information to better match your preferences for the participating schools. The more information you give, the more you will benefit from the Access Masters Tour.
Registration is free of charge and is open to students and recent graduates who speak English and are interested in Masters studies.
- Babson College - F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
- Brandeis International Business School
- Duke University's Fuqua School of Business
- Fordham University - Gabelli School of Business
- Hult International Business School
- Thunderbird School of Global Management at ASU
- University of Tampa, Sykes College of Business