IÉSEG School of Management
Live in France - Study in English
IÉSEG School of Management is a top 10 French business school recognized for the excellence of its programs, its internationalization, and the quality of its research. It has been accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, making it one of the top 1% of all business schools owning the "triple crown". IÉSEG is ranked 32nd in the 2020 Financial Times' Best Masters in Management worldwide ranking. It is a member of the "Conférence des Grande Écoles", a group of the best schools in France with campuses in both Lille and Paris.
IÉSEG has a strong international mind set, notably seen in its partnerships with 306 universities in 75 countries, and the fact that over 77% of its permanent professors have multicultural backgrounds and experience. The School is made up of about 6100 students, who have opportunities for international exchanges and internships to enhance their experience at IÉSEG. The personalized development of each individual is emphasized and there are many opportunities to develop global business perspectives originating from the diverse cultural background in both the faculty and student body.
Type of Program: At IÉSEG School of Management the courses are taught entirely in English at either our campus at Paris, La Défense or in Lille, a well-situated city for international travel (60 minutes to Paris, 80 minutes to London, 30 minutes to Brussels).
The fees range between €11,480 – €18,500 per year, depending on the program.
The following 1 year International MSc programs are open to those with a Bachelor's degree:
- MSc in International Business The MIB promotes a sound understanding of world cultures and business practices to give students the fundamental skills necessary to manage corporations in any international context.
- MSc in Fashion Management This programme will prepare future managers for competitive global environments and be able to exchange experiences and best practices in the international fashion arena.
- MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting This programme aims at providing future managers and consultants with the managerial and communication skills required to act as change agents and deliver sustainable performance for companies operating in a global environment.
- MSc in Digital Marketing and CRM The main objective of the program is to prepare future managers to work in these two rapidly emerging and complementary marketing fields representing new ways of conducting marketing and improving relationships with clients.
- MSc in International Accounting, Audit, and Control This program is designed for students wishing to achieve a long-term career success, based on a solid foundation in financial reporting and analysis as well as in management accounting and decision-making.
- MSc in Finance The MSc in Finance caters to students wishing to enhance their understanding of financial mechanisms in a very practical environment.
- MSc in Banking, Capital Markets & Financial Technology The MSc in Banking, Capital Markets & Financial Technology explores how capital markets function and students will develop the technical skills required for a successful career in the banking industry.
- MSc in International Business Negotiation This program is directed at students and professions who want to become capable, alone or in teams, to build effective negotiation strategies, drive negotiation processes, and reach agreements in a cross-cultural environment.
- MSc in Big Data Analytics for Business This is a unique program that trains business professionals in the field of (online) marketing, finance, and operations. Students will learn how to make decisions by extracting information from Big Data, including social media data, customer web traffic data, Bloomberg's financial data, and inventory process logs.
MSc in International Business & Technology The program is specifically designed for students with a STEM background (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Medical Studies) who wish to strengthen their business and management skills as well as to cultivate a better intercultural understanding of the corporate world.
MSc in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. The program is designed to develop critical understanding and the ability to reflect on the importance of an entrepreneurial attitude in individuals and organizations
The following 2-year Master in Management program is open to those with a Bachelor's degree from a business-related background.
- The Master in Management (or Master Grande École) will develop students' personal skills that will allow them to be operational managers with a strategic perspective. They will be capable to act in an international and multicultural environment contributing to change management processes.
Admission is based on each student’s online application available at http://apply.ieseg.fr and the review of the required documents, as well as the result of a mandatory interview with the recruitment staff. Rolling admission is offered to qualified students starting in October 2020.
Application Deadlines :
- Online Application Deadline for January 2021 intake (for the MSc in International Business program - Lille Campus only):
15 November 2020 for non-European candidates
22 November 2020 for European candidates
Early bird deadline : 18 October 2020
- Online Application Deadline for September 2021 intake:
30 May 2021 for non-European candidates
13 June 2021 for European candidates
Early bird deadline : 14 February 2021
The fees range between €11,480 – €18,500 per year, depending on the program.
IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition fee waivers of up to 50% for students who meet the various criteria.
No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made by the Admission Jury and released along with the admission decision.
- Partner Scholarship 10% reduction of the tuition fee if you are coming from one of our partner universities worldwide.
- Early Bird Scholarship 10% reduction of the tuition fee if you apply before February 14th 2021 (or before October 18th 2020 for the MSc in International Business, January intake).
- GMAT/GRE Scholarship 20% reduction of the tuition fee if you apply with a GMAT score between 610-640, 30% if your score is between 650 and 680, 40% if your score is between 690-720. 50% if your score is 730+.
- Merit-Based Scholarship Up to 25% reduction of the tuition fee based on the applicant’s overall portfolio of academic performance, rigor, motivation, extra-curricular activities and/or professional expertise.
These scholarships can be combined to cover a maximum of 50% of the tuition fees.
Founded in 1971, the Alumni Association, called IÉSEG Network, connects 10,000 people, reflecting the growth experienced by the School.
A dynamic international community, the association also provides opportunities for training, locating information, networking, providing support and recruiting.
The missions of IÉSEG Network:
- to contribute to IÉSEG’s reputation within international businesses,
- to maintain an active and participative network,
- to serve as a career accelerator,
- to guide students and graduates in their professional projects.
The Association organizes numerous social events in Lille and Paris throughout the year, but also at other sites in France and abroad (Dubai, Singapore, New York, London, Brussels, etc.).
On all themes related to professional development, IÉSEG Network, in collaboration with IÉSEG, also offers its members workshops, after work get-togethers, clubs, coaching sessions, etc.
All students benefit from detailed knowledge about partner companies and organizations, helping them to better define their professional projects and develop their own networks.
For more information: ieseg-network.com
Alumni play a key role in developing the reputation and image of the School internationally and embody IÉSEG’s values including solidarity and engagement.
They are actively involved in the School, participating in courses and conferences, by proposing internship or employment advertisements.
Here are a few examples of Notable Alumni from the School:
- > Sudhindra SHARMA: Product Marketing Analyst / AIRBUS
- > Kalyani MUDLIAR: Vice President Risk Finance and Treasury / BARCLAYS INVESTMENT BANKING
- > Christophe CATOIR: President, France Northern Europe / THE ADECCO GROUP
- > Lisbeth CACERES: AVP Controlling PPD Headquarters / L’ORÉAL
- > Guillaume FOURDINIER: Co-founder / AGRICOOL
- > Elsa HERMAL: Co-founder and Managing Director / EPICERY
More examples of career paths of IÉSEG Alumni: www.ieseg.fr/en/about-ieseg/notable-alumni
Request a meeting with us via Access Online
- Mainland China Hong Kong Online Event Sep._2021 - Sep 6, 2021
- Russia Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 3, 2021
- Italy Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 11, 2021
- Mexico Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 19, 2021
- Argentina Chile Bolivia Paraguay Uruguay Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 21, 2021
- Peru Ecuador Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 25, 2021
- Colombia Costa Rica Panama Venezuela Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 26, 2021
- Brazil Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 27, 2021
- Lebanon Jordan Online Event Nov._2021 - Nov 3, 2021