IÉSEG School of Management
Live in France - Study in English
IÉSEG School of Management is a top 10 French business school recognized for the excellence of its programs, its internationalization, and the quality of its research. It has been accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, making it one of the top 1% of all business schools owning the "triple crown". IÉSEG is ranked in the Financial Times' Best Masters in Management worldwide ranking. It is a member of the "Conférence des Grande Écoles", a group of the best schools in France with campuses in both Lille and Paris.
IÉSEG has a strong international mind set, notably seen in its partnerships with 292 universities in 71 countries, and the fact that over 82% of its permanent professors have multicultural backgrounds and experience. The School is made up of about 5850 students, nearly 2600 of whom come from outside of France, who have opportunities for international exchanges and internships to enhance their experience at IÉSEG. The personalized development of each individual is emphasized and there are many opportunities to develop global business perspectives originating from the diverse cultural background in both the faculty and student body.
Type of Program: At IÉSEG School of Management the courses are taught entirely in English at either our campus at Paris, La Défense or in Lille, a well-situated city for international travel (60 minutes to Paris, 80 minutes to London, 30 minutes to Brussels).
The fees range between € 10274 – € 18000 per year.
The next intake will be in September 2020. Online application will be available from October 2019 at https://application.ieseg.fr until end of May, 2020.
Programs start in September with the exception of the MSc in International Business which has intakes in September (Paris / Lille campus) and January (only the Lille campus.
The following 1 year International MSc programs are open to those with a Bachelor's degree:
- MSc in International Business The MIB promotes a sound understanding of world cultures and business practices to give students the fundamental skills necessary to manage corporations in any international context.
- MSc in Fashion Management This programme will prepare future managers for competitive global environments and be able to exchange experiences and best practices in the international fashion arena.
- MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting This programme aims at providing future managers and consultants with the managerial and communication skills required to act as change agents and deliver sustainable performance for companies operating in a global environment.
- MSc in Digital Marketing and CRM The main objective of the program is to prepare future managers to work in these two rapidly emerging and complementary marketing fields representing new ways of conducting marketing and improving relationships with clients.
- MSc in International Accounting, Audit, and Control This program is designed for students wishing to achieve a long-term career success, based on a solid foundation in financial reporting and analysis as well as in management accounting and decision-making.
- MSc in Finance The MSc in Finance caters to students wishing to enhance their understanding of financial mechanisms in a very practical environment.
- MSc in Investment Banking and Capital Markets The MSc in Investment Banking and Capital Markets explores how capital markets function and students will develop the technical skills required for a successful career in the banking industry.
- MSc in International Business Negotiation This program is directed at students and professions who want to become capable, alone or in teams, to build effective negotiation strategies, drive negotiation processes, and reach agreements in a cross-cultural environment.
- MSc in Big Data Analytics for Business This is a unique program that trains business professionals in the field of (online) marketing, finance, and operations. Students will learn how to make decisions by extracting information from Big Data, including social media data, customer web traffic data, Bloomberg's financial data, and inventory process logs.
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Innovation (information to follow soon)
- MSc in International Business & Technology (information to follow soon)
The following 2-year Master in Management program is open to those with a Bachelor's degree from a business-related background. It is ranked in the Financial Times' Best Masters in Management Global Ranking.
- The Master in Management The Master in Management (or Master Grande École) will develop students' personal skills that will allow them to be operational managers with a strategic perspective. They will be capable to act in an international and multicultural environment contributing to change management processes.
Admission is based on each student’s online application available at http://apply.ieseg.fr and the review of the required documents, as well as the result of a mandatory interview with the recruitment staff. Rolling admission is offered to qualified students starting in October 2019..
Application Deadlines :
- Online Application Deadline for January 2020 intake:
15 November 2019 for non-European candidates
22 November 2019 for European candidates
- Online Application Deadline for September 2020 intake:
31 May 2020 for non-European candidates
14 June 2020 for European candidates
IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waivers up to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case. No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during admission commission and released along with admission decision.
- Partner university scholarship: 10% if you come from one of our 285+ partner universities
- Early Bird scholarship: 10% if you submit your application before 20 October 2019 (January intake) and 15 February 2020 (September intake)
- GMAT/CAT/GRE scholarship: 20% tuition reduction for a score between 610 and 640 // 30% between 650 and 680 // 40% between 690 and 720 // 50% for 730+
- Merit-based scholarship: up to 25% based on your overall portfolio based on high levels of academic performance, rigor, motivation, extra-curricular activities and/or professional expertise
IÉSEG Network is the alumni Association of IÉSEG School of Management. Its role is to support IÉSEG students and graduates in their professional life.
• A "family" of more than 7500 graduates in 2018
• Exponential growth: 10 000 graduates in 2020
• The values of mutual assistance and solidarity conveyed by the IÉSEG spirit
• A pool of privileged contacts throughout your business life
IÉSEG Network aims:
• To lead a solidarity network
• To be a career accelerator
• To contribute to the influence of IÉSEG within companies
• To assist students with their professional project
For more information, please visit our IÉSEG Network website: https://ieseg-network.com/