IÉSEG School of Management
Live in France - Study in English
IÉSEG School of Management is a top 10 French Business School recognized for the excellence of its programs, its internationalization, and the quality of its research. It has been accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, making it one of the top 1% of all business schools owning the "triple crown". IÉSEG is ranked 34th in the 2021 Financial Times' Best Masters in Management worldwide ranking. It is a member of the "Conférence des Grande Écoles", a group of the best schools in France with campuses in both Lille and Paris.
With a mission to empower changemakers for a better society, the School offers its 7,450 students, across its two campuses in Lille and Paris-La Défense, a wide variety of programs: Bachelor, Grande École Program, Specialized Masters, MBAs and Executive degree programs, as well as customized executive education program for companies.
IÉSEG has a strong international mindset, notably seen in its partnerships with 336 universities in 76 countries, and the fact that over 81% of its permanent professors have multicultural backgrounds and experience. The School is made up of more than 7400 students, who have opportunities for international exchanges and internships to enhance their experience at IÉSEG. The personalized development of each individual is emphasized and there are many opportunities to develop global business perspectives originating from the diverse cultural background in both the faculty and student body.
Finally, its research center (IÉSEG Research) is an essential component of a CNRS (the French National Centre for Scientific Research) joint research unit, the LEM
(Lille Économie Management – UMR CNRS 9221), which brings together over 150 researchers.
Type of Program: At IÉSEG School of Management the courses are taught entirely in English at either our campus at Paris, La Défense or in Lille, a well-situated city for international travel (60 minutes to Paris, 80 minutes to London, 30 minutes to Brussels).
The fees range between €11,700 – €18,900 per year, depending on the program.
Master in Management program is open to those with a Bachelor's degree from a business-related background.
- The Master in Management (or Master Grande École) will develop students' personal skills that will allow them to be operational managers with a strategic perspective. They will be capable to act in an international and multicultural environment contributing to change management processes.
Specialized Master programs are open to those with a Bachelor's degree:
- Master in International Business The MIB program promotes a sound understanding of world cultures and business practices to give students the fundamental skills necessary to manage corporations in any international context.
- Master in Fashion Management This programme will prepare future managers for competitive global environments and be able to exchange experiences and best practices in the international fashion arena.
- Master in Business Analysis and Consulting This programme aims at providing future managers and consultants with the managerial and communication skills required to act as change agents and deliver sustainable performance for companies operating in a global environment.
- Master in Digital Marketing and CRM The main objective of the program is to prepare future managers to work in these two rapidly emerging and complementary marketing fields representing new ways of conducting marketing and improving relationships with clients.
- Master in International Accounting, Audit, and Control This program is designed for students wishing to achieve a long-term career success, based on a solid foundation in financial reporting and analysis as well as in management accounting and decision-making.
- Master in Finance The program caters to students wishing to enhance their understanding of financial mechanisms in a very practical environment.
- Master in Banking, Capital Markets & Financial Technology The Master in Banking, Capital Markets & Financial Technology explores how capital markets function and students will develop the technical skills required for a successful career in the banking industry.
- Master in International Business Negotiation This program is directed at students and professions who want to become capable, alone or in teams, to build effective negotiation strategies, drive negotiation processes, and reach agreements in a cross-cultural environment.
- Master in Big Data Analytics for Business This is a unique program that trains business professionals in the field of (online) marketing, finance, and operations. Students will learn how to make decisions by extracting information from Big Data, including social media data, customer web traffic data, Bloomberg's financial data, and inventory process logs.
- Master in Strategy and Digital Transformation The Master in Strategy and Digital Transformation is designed for students who wish to strengthen their business and strategy skills as well as to cultivate a better intercultural understanding of the corporate world.
- Master in Management for Sustainability The program offers a business lens on sustainability, equipping students for business success in a world defined by sustainability challenges.
MSc Entrepreneurship and InnovationThe program is designed to develop critical understanding and the ability to reflect on the importance of an entrepreneurial attitude in individuals and organizations
Student associations at IÉSEG are a great way for students to gain experience in team projects, take on responsibilities, acquire relevant professional experience, and of course to pursue hobbies. With over 52 clubs/associations, 750 members and 500 events per year, students have a real opportunity to flourish personally and professionally.
For more information about students clubs, associations and students projects, please visit our website on the following link: https://www.ieseg.fr/en/life-at-ieseg/clubs-associations/
In addition, we invite you to visit our Ambassadors page if you wish to read or join discussions with our students and/or alumni: https://www.ieseg.fr/en/ambassadors/
Master in Management (Grande École) program:
Admission is based on each student’s online application available at http://apply.ieseg.fr and the review of the required documents by a Ministerial Jury.
ONLINE APPLICATION CHECKLIST
- Completed online application form
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management or related field (transcripts and diploma)
- English proficiency test (IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, Duolingo 105, TOEIC 4 skills 850, Cambridge Exam B2) for non-native English speakers
- Recommendation letter
- Copy of passport
- Application fee - €140
- Each candidate will need to upload a motivation video on the VisioTalent website
4 application rounds. For more information about the calendar please consult: www.ieseg.fr/en/prospective-student/admission/. Decisions will be released about 2 or 3 weeks after each session’s application deadline.
Admission is made following an online application at http://apply.ieseg.fr - supporting documents, including the VisioTalent recording.
APPLICATION CHECKLIST FOR ALL THE SPECIALIZED MASTER PROGRAMS
- Online application form
- Recent CV / Resume
- English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 4 skills 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2. Native English speakers or applicants who have had two years of courses taught in English will be exempted.
- Transcripts and diploma in English (if applicable)
- GMAT/GRE is a plus (yet not mandatory)
- Copy of passport
- Application fee - €100
There are specific admission requirements for each of the proposed degree programs.
For more information, please refer to the individual program pages: https://www.ieseg.fr/en/programs/specialized-masters/
January 2023 intake (Master in International Business in Lille only):
- November 20th 2022 for all candidates
- Early bird deadline: October 15th 2022
September 2023 intake:
- June 1st 2023 for all candidates
- Early bird deadline: February 1st 2023
Rolling Admissions are organized every three weeks.
The fees range between €11,700 – €18,900 per year, depending on the program.
SCHOLARSHIPS for Master in Management (Grande École) program:
Academic merit-based tuition waiver scholarships of up to 50% available for international students
SCHOLARSHIPS for Specialized Masters:
IÉSEG offers large number of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver up to 5000€ for students who meet the various criteria for each case.
No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during admission commission and released along with admission decision.
- Partner university scholarship: 500€ tuition reduction for candidates coming from one of IESEG’s partner university
- Early-Bird scholarship: 1000€ tuition reduction for applications submitted before October 15th, 2022 for January intake and February 1st, 2023 for programs starting in September
- Merit-based scholarship: up to 2500€ reduction based on the applicant’s overall portfolio based on high levels of academic performance, rigor, motivation, extra-curricular activities and professional expertise.
- GMAT scholarship: (or GRE converted into GMAT) according to the score. 650/680: 500€ and 690+ : 1000€
*These scholarships can be combined up to 5000€.
Founded in 1971, the Alumni Association, called IÉSEG Network, connects 10,000 people, reflecting the growth experienced by the School.
A dynamic international community, the association also provides opportunities for training, locating information, networking, providing support and recruiting.
The missions of IÉSEG Network:
- to contribute to IÉSEG’s reputation within international businesses,
- to maintain an active and participative network,
- to serve as a career accelerator,
- to guide students and graduates in their professional projects.
The Association organizes numerous social events in Lille and Paris throughout the year, but also at other sites in France and abroad (Dubai, Singapore, New York, London, Brussels, etc.).
On all themes related to professional development, IÉSEG Network, in collaboration with IÉSEG, also offers its members workshops, after work get-togethers, clubs, coaching sessions, etc.
All students benefit from detailed knowledge about partner companies and organizations, helping them to better define their professional projects and develop their own networks.
For more information: http://ieseg-network.com
Alumni play a key role in developing the reputation and image of the School internationally and embody IÉSEG’s values including solidarity and engagement.
They are actively involved in the School, participating in courses and conferences, by proposing internship or employment advertisements.
Here are a few examples of Notable Alumni from the School:
- > Sudhindra SHARMA: Product Marketing Analyst / AIRBUS
- > Kalyani MUDLIAR: Vice President Risk Finance and Treasury / BARCLAYS INVESTMENT BANKING
- > Christophe CATOIR: President, France Northern Europe / THE ADECCO GROUP
- > Lisbeth CACERES: AVP Controlling PPD Headquarters / L’ORÉAL
- > Guillaume FOURDINIER: Co-founder / AGRICOOL
- > Elsa HERMAL: Co-founder and Managing Director / EPICERY
More examples of career paths of IÉSEG Alumni: www.ieseg.fr/en/about-ieseg/notable-alumni
Request a meeting with us via Access Online
- Asia Online Event Apr._2023 - Apr 25, 2023