Budapest | Dec 10, 2017
The Access Masters Tour is open to English-speaking students and recent graduates that are interested in Specialised Masters study. Registration is free of charge, and candidates must fill out our online registration form in order to benefit from free admission and personalised consulting at the event. The registration form includes pertinent questions relating to the candidate’s educational and employment history as well as Masters programme preferences and budget.
After registration, each candidate’s profile is given individual attention by Access Masters’ team of consultants. Our team evaluates each registrant’s information and matches them with the participating schools at the event. Candidates that are the most ready to apply are proposed private One-to-One meetings with select business schools. Candidates that are less advanced in their search for a Masters programme are invited to the School Panel Discussion Presentation and Open Fair.
- Babson College - F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business
- Bentley University McCallum Graduate School of Business
- Brandeis International Business School
- Fordham University
- Hult International Business School
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management
- Syracuse University-Whitman School of Management
- University of Tampa, Sykes College of Business