Rennes School of Business
An International School of Management in France
Rennes School of Business is considered to be the most international School of Management in Europe. With 91% of faculty members being non-French, 53% foreign students, classes in English and a network of more than 260 partner universities worldwide, Rennes School of Business gives the students a unique opportunity to learn in a continuous international environment from first year to graduation.
The vision of the School: “To become one the most innovative and intercultural “Global Business Schools” in Europe”.
Its Mission: “Prepare, through education and research, innovative and responsible managers to perform in a global environment”.
…. supported by a code of ethics : In line with the mission and vision of the school, a code of ethics has been devised to encourage all members of the Rennes School of Business community to act in accordance with the values for which the school stands. Efforts in-house also include an eco-responsibility charter, designed to raise awareness, offer training when required, and offer practical tips for recycling, energy consumption, and eco-responsible purchasing.
Rennes School of Business is triple-crown accredited EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB. This triple accreditation is shared with only 1% of Business Schools worldwide. It attests the excellence of the teaching and research programs of the management School. The schools are evaluated above international standards on criteria, such as internationalization, the attractiveness of the program portfolios or their strategic relationship with companies.
Type of Course:
- Master in Management (MIM)
- MSc in Global Business Management
- MSc in Supply Chain Management (tracks Logistics or Purchasing)
- MSc in Luxury & Brand Management
- MSc in Digital Marketing & Communication
- MSc in International Finance
- MSc in Data & Business Analytics
- MSc in International Financial Markets Analysis
- MSc in International Marketing
- MSc in Sports, Leisure & Tourism Management
- MSc in International Human Resource Management
- MSc in International Business Negotiation
- MSc in International Accounting, Management Control & Auditing
- MSc in Sustainable Management & Eco-Innovation
- MA in International Business
- MSc in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Creative Project Management, Design & Culture
- Master in Management: 55th worldwide (Financial Times 2018)
- MSc in Finance: 24th worldwide & 7th in France (Financial Times 2018)
- 3 MSc start in January 2019
- 14 MSc start in September 2019
Length of Course:
- MIM : Full-time 2 years including compulsory internship periods
- MScs: Full-time One year + 4 months compulsory internship
We run a system of rolling admissions and advise students to apply before mid-November for January intake and before end of June for September intake.
Number of nationalities: 70 - 80
Percentage of international students: Approximately 55 % each year
Men/Women Ratio: Usually around 50/50
Age Range: 22 - 27
No work experience is required.
All MSc courses are designed for recent graduates, just beginning their career.
IELTS: 6.5 or TOEIC : 750 or TOEFL: 80 IBT or English native speaker
GMAT: Not required
Online application platform: https://apply.rennes-sb.com/
Application fee: 90 €
- MIM: 11,200 € / year for EU students – 12,200 € for non-EU students
- MSc: 18,200 euros for the 16 months duration
Rennes SB Alumni is a strong international network offering a range of benefits to both students and alumni: internship and job offers, conferences, counselling, executive guest speakers, “topic meetings”.
Rennes School of Business Alumni network today:
- A developing network More than 17,300 members (French & international) and 12,500 alumni across 100 countries
- Some sixty events organised every year More than 53,000 job vacancies (and alumni internships) posted in 2017
Address: 2, rue Robert d’Arbrissel – 35065 Rennes - France
Telephone: +33 (0)2 99 54 63 63
Dean: Dr Thomas Froehlicher