Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University
At Nottingham Business School we aim to provide a challenging, hands-on and rewarding educational experience in a world class environment.
Our mission is to provide education and research in business, management and economics that combines academic excellence with impact. The purpose and effect of that work is to drive change in business and organisational practice through knowledge and people. Our aim and vision is to be one of the UK's leading business-focused business schools.
By choosing Nottingham Business School you can be sure that you will graduate with the qualifications needed to open the door to an exciting and rewarding career.
We're ranked in the 2017 Financial Times (FT) top 95 Business Schools in Europe and amongst the top 95 universities globally in the ranking for Masters in Management. The Financial Times Ranking for business schools is one of the most highly acknowledged and widely cited authority on quality and performance of institutions globally, so we are very pleased to be holding a position in the rankings.
Our Masters courses give you the opportunity to work or study abroad. If that doesn't appeal to you, our courses are structured to have an international perspective regardless of your place of study. The option of doing a consultancy project instead of a dissertation in your final semester means that you can develop professional skills while working on a real business problem.
- MSc Management
- MSc Management and Finance
- MSc Management and Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc Management and Innovation and Enterprise
- MSc Management and International Business
- MSc Management and Marketing
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Branding and Advertising
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Investment Banking
- MSc International Business (Single Award)
- MSc International Business (Dual Award)
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Accounting
- MSc Finance and Investment Banking
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc Project Management
Percentage of international students:
Europe: 24.67 (%)
North America: 1.75 (%)
Central/South America: 0.22 (%)
Middle East: 3.39 (%)
Oceania and Asia: 59.17 (%)
Africa: 10.04 (%)
Latin America: 0.22 (%)
Men/Women Ratio: 55:45
Age Range: 21 - 35
Average Age: 25
If English is not your first language you need to show us that your language skills are strong enough for intensive academic study. We usually ask for an IELTS test and we accept some alternative English language tests.
- For 1-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- For 2-year Masters you'll need a 6.5 grade overall with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and listening, and 5.5 in reading and writing.
Home / EU students:
- £9,250 (one year full-time)
- £10,635 (£9,250 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
- £14,200 (one year full-time)
- £15,585 (£14,200 in Year One and £1,385 in Year Two)
If you would like to find out more or if you have any questions at all, please contact us
Mobile: (+359) 877 57 02 69
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: (+359) 878 537 576