Leeds University Business School
Our masters courses
Meet students from over 90 different countries
Leeds University Business School is one of the most influential business schools in the UK, receiving global recognition for the quality of our teaching and research. Our Masters combine professional practice with teaching and research activity, to bring up-to-date business knowledge to the classroom - the kind of knowledge that translates directly to your career.
We offer 23 masters courses in the following fields. Depending on your previous academic experience, our courses are designed for students to either specialize in a chosen field or convert from a non-business related subject.
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Analytics and Information Management
- Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- International Business
- Management and Operations
- People, Organisations and Consulting
All of our programmes are designed to equip students with strong hands-on analytical and problem-solving skills transferable to a wide range of careers. We enable our students to become independent learners who can analyse situations using their own initiative and develop the negotiating and networking skills required in the workplace. Professional development is embedded into our curriculum and students can take advantage of our professional development tutors who organise guest lectures, events with national and international companies and one-to-one coaching.
The Business School is a faculty at the University of Leeds. The University, established in 1904, is one of the largest single site universities in the UK, located in the heart of a vibrant, affordable and student friendly city. A leading Russell Group university we are famous for our teaching, research and focus on employability. We are ranked in the top 100 universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2021) and are one of the top 5 most targeted universities by graduate recruiters in the UK (The Graduate Market in 2021, High Fliers Research).
As well as accessing an excellent teaching and learning experience, you will also be able to take advantage of state of the art sports facilities; a student’s union with over 300 student-led clubs and societies; and a range of modern postgraduate accommodation options to suit individual needs and budgets.
Our Masters degrees maintain our reputation for combining high academic standards with practical application in today's rapidly changing business environment. Details for all of our courses, including entry requirements, fees and scholarships and how to apply can be found on our website.
Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Actuarial Finance
- MSc Banking and International Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Financial Mathematics
- MSc Financial Risk Management
Business Analytics and Information Management
- MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences
- MSc Data Analytics and Human Resource Management
- MSc Digital Information Management and Systems Innovation
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Global Strategy and Innovation Management
- MSc International Business
Management and Operations
- MSc Management
- MSc Global Supply Chain Management
- MA Advertising and Marketing
- MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy
- MA Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations
- MSc International Marketing Management
People, Organisations and Consulting
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc Management Consulting
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Organizational Psychology