Istituto Marangoni Miami
Istituto Marangoni was founded in Milan in 1935, and opened its first U.S. campus in Miami due to its unexplored opportunities and accessibility to tap into undiscovered talents which makes the city a real blueprint for the future of fashion. The academic curricula in Miami follows teaching methods that Istituto Marangoni has been strengthening for more than 80 years. The Fashion School, which offers three Masters Programs, is anchored by values of ‘Made in Italy’ but also blends with the city’s unique cultural elements, such as the local emphasis on sustainability and innovation. This includes integrating forward-thinking and sustainable practices into the course programming and looking at Miami’s commitment to shape the overall DNA of the campus. Istituto Marangoni also upholds the brand’s own international imprint of ‘Italianness,’ which seeks to contextualize theoretical teachings in a way that promotes creative platforms and potential opportunities for students and alumni.
Fashion & Luxury Brand Management:
The Master of Arts (MA) program in Fashion & Luxury Brand Management aims to provide in-depth knowledge of management and branding, specifically for the fashion and luxury goods industries. The Master in Fashion Management course is for participants that have previous undergraduate level study or proven work experience, completing the course with advanced branding and management skills for various positions within the fashion, luxury and creative industries.
In this 36-credit course, participants are taught how to create desire, motivate and build consumer loyalty through various channels in merchandising, marketing and communication in order to meet the expectations of a luxury brand’s vision and strategy; Master of Arts in Miami.
- Luxury brand analyses and marketing strategies
- Strategic branding and innovation management
- Media planning and digital communication
- Product creativity and production
- Contemporary issues in fashion
- Performance management, growth and market entry
- Commercialization and retail in luxury
- Research methodologies
Fashion Innovation & Luxury E- Commerce
The Master of Arts in Fashion Innovation & Luxury E-Commerce degree aims to provide an advanced and up-to-date knowledge on how to analyze the fashion and luxury market digital environment, to capitalize on new ideas and develop them effectively into e-business and digital solutions.
This course is aimed at participants that have previous undergraduate level study, a creative or business background, ready to apply the knowledge in fashion development projects and interact at Master level, or proven work experience.
Over the course of two years participants are taught how to become future entrepreneurs and managers, as well as the essential digital and innovation know-how, that represents today’s most relevant skill in the market, as companies face the new strategic challenges and business imperatives of the digital economy.
· Digital Marketing Specialist
· E-Commerce Specialist
· Digital Executive Officer
· Digital Transformation and Business Development Manager
Digital Communication & Social Media Strategy
The Master of Arts in Digital Communication & Social Media Strategy degree aims to provide an advanced and up-to-date knowledge of the role of social media platforms and how they are changing engagement between brands and consumers, specifically for the fashion and luxury goods industries.
This program is aimed at participants that have previous undergraduate level study or similar, or proven work experience, completing the course with skills in social media management for the fashion and luxury industries, with the ability to apply key digital communication channels and theories across all written, virtual and social media campaigns.
Over the course of 1.5 years participants are taught how to motivate, create desire, and build consumer engagement through omni-channel strategies channels in social media, digital campaigns, and communication in order to meet the expectations of a luxury brand’s global vision and strategy.
· Social Media and Digital Manager
· Content Creator
· Communication Specialist
· Digital Creative Director
· Brand Management and Innovation
To apply for admission to Istituto Marangoni Miami undergraduate programs, an applicant must:
- Submit a fully completed and signed application for admission
- A non-refundable application fee of US $100.
To enroll, an applicant must complete the following:
- Complete a personal interview with an Admissions Director. An in-person interview is preferred, however, for prospective students who are not located in the Miami area, a telephone or Skype interview is acceptable.
- Complete a personal statement essay in 500 words or less as to what attending Istituto Marangoni would mean for them and their future career in the fashion industry.
- Submit a Resume/CV with previous work experience or accomplishments.
- Submit a fully completed and signed enrollment agreement.
- Complete a financial plan with Student Financial Services.
· In person: 43,200 USD
· Online: 29,000 USD