ICN Business School
Germany - France
start-up hub visit
ICN Berlin was founded in 2019 and is located in the heart of the German capital. The school is subsidiary of ICN Business School in Nancy, France. ICN Business School has a long history in business and commerce - was founded in 1905 as a collaboration of the University of Nancy and the Chamber of Commerce. In 2003 ICN Business School get the recognition as a private higher education institution by the State, Associated with the University of Lorraine. At ICN Berlin we count currently with three Master of Science programs that count with the French as well as the international accreditations,The school is internationally recognized: triple accreditation EQUIS, AMBA and AACSB as well as the FT rankings: Master in Management (ranked 12th). The school has 3 campuses, in France (Nancy and Paris) and in Germany (Berlin) as well as a site in China (Shanghai). ICN has a network of 15 000 graduates all over the world.In 1999, ICN Business School founded the Alliance ArTeM with the École nationale supérieure d’art et de design de Nancy and Mines Nancy. ArTeM promotes, in its educational programs, interdisciplinarity, alternative learning methods, creativity and innovation, all with a view to training a new generation of creators and decision-makers. it is a cross-sectional approach applied to all academic fields.
At ICN Berlin we offer the following programs:
- MSc Marketing and Brand Management
- MSc Finance and Risk Management
- MSc Digital Business
On our campuses in Paris and Nancy we have a variety of other business related programs in French and in English : Bachelor's degrees, the Master in Management, further MSc and a PhD programme.
currently, we count 3000 students, of which 38% are from abroad
International students are admitted upon an application file and an online interview.
For September 2021 intake, the recruitment process begins in November 2020. You will find all application details at https://international.icn-artem.com/apply-to-icn/
The following documents will be required:
- Completed application form Curriculum vitae in French or in English (depending on the language of study)
- Letter of motivation in French or in English (depending on the language of study)
- Letter of academic and/or professional reference
- Academic transcripts from the last 2 years
- Last obtained diploma TOEFL / IELTS / TOEIC / Cambridge score (if the program in English) DELF / DALF (if the program in French)
- Copy of passport or identity card Passport photo
- Application fee payable online (100€) – refunded if the candidate involves in ICN Programme
The annual tuition fees vary, depending on the country, between 10.600€ and 12.600€.