HSE University St. Petersburg
HSE - St Petersburg - Make a step into your future!
Summer in Saint Petersburg
HSE Students - 2
The key distinctive features of HSE University - St Petersburg are:
- Top-notch studies
- Transparent system of university scholarships
- Strong focus on international mobility
- International recognition (top ranked by QS and THE, accredited by EFMD, ACCA and CIMA)
- Global outreach: 11% international students, 60+ countries presented on campus
- 100+ international partnerships
- Strong research
- Modern and well-developed campus infrastructure
- All-round student support
- Accessibility and open-mindedness
- Wide range of employment opportunities
MASTERS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
- Master of International Business. Key features: strong focus on digital marketing, e-business and e-commerce; close collaboration with top employers.
- Master in Management and Analytics for Business. Key features: includes an international QTEM track; strong focus on data analytics and advanced marketing; a double-degree track with the University Pompeu Fabra
- Master in Finance. Key features: in-depth insight in contemporary theory and modern practices; EPAS and ACCA accredited; includes an international QTEM track; double-degree tracks with ESSCA Management School, University of Sacro Cuore and UCL (IMESS)
- Master in Arts and Culture Management. Key features: strong focus on global trends and business processes in arts, culture and creative industries; strategic partnership with the State Hermitage Museum.
- Master in Business and Politics in Modern Asia. Key features: strong focus on business and political processes in Asia, nation-specific issues and intercultural communication between Europe, Russia and Asia; opportunity to learn Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Arabic.
- Master in Comparative Politics of Eurasia. Key features: in-depth insight into Comparative Politics complented with an advanced understanding of the unique political and social environment of the Eurasian region.
- Master in Global and Regional History. Key features: understanding global history throught a regional focus on Russian, former Soviet and Eurasian spaces.
MASTERS TAUGHT IN RUSSIAN
- Master in Applied Economics and Mathematical Methods.Key features: training in the core ares of macroeconomics, microeconomics and econometrics; includes an international QTEM track; a double-degree track with LUISS university.
- Master in Strategic Management in Logistics. Key features: training qualified specialists who will strategically build logistics processes in companies.
- Master in Information Systems and Human-Computer Interaction. Key features: strong focus on analysis and design of modern information systms for complex user-system interaction.
- Master in Machine Learning and Data Analysis. Key features: a strongly practical programme for training highly-qualified IT specialists; partnerhships with the leading IT companies.
- Master in Software Development and Data Analysis. Key features: strong focus on fundamentals of software development, basic and advanced models of machine learning and data analysis.
- Master in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics. Key features: training in modern theoretical physics - quantum field theory andc condensed matter physics.
- Master in Civil and Commercial Law. Key features: training in the field of overseeing deals, consulting and representing parties in property and economic dispute.
- Master in Intellectual Property Law in the Digital Age. Key features: in-depth studies of the modern aspects of the intellectual property law.
- Master in Law and Public Administration. Key features: training highly qualified lawyers specializing in relations and interactions between state and business.
- Master in Modern Social Analysis. Key features: training specialists in sociology with world-class skills; includes two tracks - Social Data Analysis and Social Analysis of Youth; a double-degree track with the University of Trento.
- Master in Urban Development and Government. Key features: training highly qualified specialists for public and municipal administrative institutions and analytical structures.
- Master in Russian Literature in Cross-Cultural and Intermedial Perspective. Key features: the programme designed for students with a strong interest in literature, who would like to go beyond the scope of classical philology
- Master in Media Production and Analytics. Key features: the programme aimed at teaching students to generate ideas for modern media projects: from mobile appas to YouTube channels.
- As of 2020, there are about 6500 students on campus, 11% of them are international.
- International students come from 63 countries of the world
- Annually the university accepts 200+ incoming exchanhge students and freemovers.
How to apply: your step by step guide
Step 1: create a personal account on the web-site. After you receive your login and password, fill in all the necessary information. Your personal account will be the main source of all important admissions information!
Step 2: Create and submit your portfolio, which includes your previous education document, your CV, a motivation letter, recommendation letters, certificates and diplomas. Detailed description. Documents are to submitted in the Programmes' language of instruction (English or Russian).
Step 3: Pass the Skype interview (you'll receive the appointment via email).
Step 4: After you receive the admission confirmation, start getting ready for the start of the academic year!
TUITION FEES* FOR MASTERS TAUGHT IN ENGLISH
- Master of International Business - around 5700 USD / year
- Master in Management and Analytics for Business - around 5200 USD / year
- Master in Finance - around 5700 USD / year
- Master in Arts and Culture Management - around 4200 USD / year
- Master in Business and Politics in Modern Asia - around 4200 USD / year
- Master in Comparative Politics of Eurasia - around 4800 USD / year
- Master in Global and Regional History - around 4200 USD / year
TUITION FEES* MASTERS TAUGHT IN RUSSIAN
- Master in Applied Economics and Mathematical Methods - around 3700 USD / year
- Master in Strategic Management in Logistics - around 4200 USD / year
- Master in Information Systems and Human-Computer Interaction - around 4200 USD / year
- Master in Machine Learning and Data Analysis - around 4800 USD / year
- Master in Software Development and Data Analysis - around 4200 USD / year
- Master in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics - around 4200 USD / year
- Master in Civil and Commercial Law - around 4800 USD / year
- Master in Intellectual Property Law in the Digital Age - around 4800 USD / year
- Master in Law and Public Administration - around 3900 USD / year
- Master in Modern Social Analysis - around 3700 USD / year
- Master in Urban Development and Government - around 3700 USD / year
- Master in Russian Literature in Cross-Cultural and Intermedial Perspective - around 3700 USD / year
- Master in Media Production and Analytics - around 4000 USD / year
*tuition fees are indicated in accordance with the exchange rate (Russian rouble - USD) as of February 2020.
GRANTS AND TUITION WAIVERS
HSE Gold Scholarship
- Free tuition for the whole period of studying;
- Monthly scholarship 1,500 RUB.
Eligibility: Top scores upon passing entrance trials: tests (undergraduate programmes) / portfolio competion and interview (graduate programmes).
Please note: the number of HSE Gold Scholarships allocated for each degree programme is very limited, and scholarships are highly competitive.
In order to get tuition fee waivers (%) applicants have to earn high results upon entrance trials: cumulative score for 2 trials (undergraduate) / portfolio and interview (graduate).
Eligibility for graduate applicants
- 50-59 points – 25%;
- Above 60 points – 50%.
How to get a tuition fee waiver
The tuition fee waiver is awarded automatically upon completion of entrance trials.
* The tuition fee waiver is not provided to 'Physics' undergraduate programme students