Full Time Masters Programs
Students from all backgrounds benefit from our long tradition of academic excellence. From Grande Ecole Master’s programs to Specialized Masters / MSc, our mission is to transform exceptional potential into exceptional success.
The HEC Paris journey is based on:
- A rigorous admission process to recruit the best students from leading institutions all over the world
- A perfect balance between theory and practice. The knowledge we share is based on cutting-edge research in all fields of management science. It is tested in real world contexts, constantly updated and fully aligned with the expectations of the business world
- Extremely close relations with the corporate world that provide our students with thousands of opportunities throughout the year: international jobs fairs, professional workshops, mentoring with Alumni, conferences with prestigious guest speakers and CEOs, business games and academic awards sponsored by leading international companies
- Strong development of leadership and entrepreneurial skills among our students
- A pronounced international outlook thanks to our multi-national campus, numerous study trips, a wide portfolio of exchange partners and Double Degrees opportunities.
Main claims to international academic or non-academic excellence
- 2nd business school in Europe
- 2nd worldwide, MSc International Finance
- 3rd worldwide, Executive Education
- 2nd worldwide, Master in Management (Grande Ecole)
- 3rd worldwide, TRIUM Global Executive MBA
- 15th worldwide, MBA
Institution's main international achievements in innovation
HEC Paris, first Business School in France to hold the three prestigious accreditations from AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS, has recently joined the prestigious ParisTech network.
Total number of students: 4400 on campus
Percentage of international students 40%, over 90 nationalities (MIM), 90% (MSc)
Range of tuition fees: From € 19,200– € 37,000
Language entry requirements: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, CAMBRIDGE required from candidates with a non-English taught Degree and non-native English speaker. French is not required for the masters taught in English but required for the MS programs.
Accommodation facilities: On campus accommodations on a wooded 300 acre campus. 120 student clubs and excellent sports facilities (Individual rooms: 450€ - 650€/month (French housing grant: 150€ - 200€/month)
Modes of study: Full-time
Levels of study and research: PhD, MBA, Master in Management, MSc, MS
Latin America, Northern Europe and English-Speaking Africa:
Far East Asia, Oceania, Central, Eastern Europe and Russia:
Tel: +33 (0)1 39 67 70 88
North America, Middle East, Indian subcontinent and Southern Europe:
France, Romania, Africa, French speaking universities: