emlyon business school
A full range of Masters offering a truly international and tailor-made experience
Created in 1872 and based in Lyon, France, with multiple international campuses, emlyon business school is a top European business school devoted to lifelong learning for entrepreneurial and international management. The institution is ranked in the top 100 in the world for Global Employability (#2 Business School in France, #64 in the world) by The Times Higher Education and stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB).
With a by-line based on the “early maker” concept where by students are highly encouraged to develop their entrepreneurial spirit and experiment, emlyon business school is a place where you nurture your ideas to make them reality. Today, being a maker means controlling your destiny, being the actor and entrepreneur of your existence, and moving from Do-It-Yourself to Do-It-Together in a spirit of collaboration. This concept reflects emlyon business school’s vision of the entrepreneur: an individual, who tries, experiments, makes mistakes, starts again and learns as they go. The entrepreneur from emlyon business school is a maker and an early mover. He is an early maker.
Key facts about emlyon business school:
- 5 campuses: Lyon-Ecully (France), Paris (France), Saint Etienne (France), Shanghai (China), Casablanca (Morocco)
- 4,100 students in Graduate Programmes
- 5,500 participants per year in Executive Education Programmes
- 27,000 Alumni in 107 countries
- 50% of Faculty with an international profile representing 18 nationalities
- 20% of employees with an international profile representing 32 nationalities
emlyon business school offers a full range of graduate programmes giving its students a truly tailor-made and international experience:
> Looking for a Focus on General Management
> Looking for a focus on Entrepreneurship
> Looking for a focus on Specialisation
* 11 specialised programmes taught in French. Find out more here.
To apply to the programme of your choice, please go to the corresponding programme website and create your personal account. You will be required to submit a video exercise, to give the admissions panel a sense of your profile, academic background and career ambitions. Access the programme of your choice here.
emlyon business school has now 5 campuses in Ecully (France), Paris (France), Saint Etienne (France), Shanghai (China) and Casablanca (Morocco).
- The business school's historical campus in Lyon-Ecully is situated in pleasant, rural surroundings just 15 minutes from the center of Lyon in the town of Ecully.
- An ultra-connected and innovative site, the Paris campus is part of emlyon business school’s globalisation approach.
- Ideally situated in a strategic location of the city - the prestigious Marina - the Casablanca campus is a new facility comprising rooms equipped with the very latest technology.
- Situated 15 minutes away from the city center with over 9,500 m² of large, bright spaces on three levels, the Saint-Etienne campus combines the charm of a heritage-listed industrial building and rooms equipped with the very latest technology.
- The Shanghai campus is located near the Zhongshan Park, one of Shanghai’s busiest commercial areas and the traditional business centre of Changning District.
Free accommodation service is provided on and off campus, giving priority to all emlyon business school students.
- Le Galion and le Drakkar are 5 minutes away from the emlyon business school Lyon - Ecully campus.
- This service offers a list of off campus accommodation as well.
The Lyon-Ecully campus features tennis courts as well as a gym with wood flooring for handball, basketball, volleyball, football, badminton, table tennis, fencing, step aerobics, stretching etc.
Admission requirements for graduate programmes at emlyon business school include a bachelor’s degree, a GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test score and an English proficiency score. Please note that admission requirements may vary depending on the programme of your choice.
To start an online application please access the programme of your choice and create your personal account here.
Application fees: €0 to €120
Range of Tuition fees: from 17,500€ (MSc in Management - Grande Ecole) to 35,000€ (Global Entrepreneurship Program) per year - Pricing is for the academic year of 2016/2017 and may be subject to change.
Scholarships availabilities: emlyon business school offers a number of scholarships, which cover 10-60% of tuition fees, awarded based on different criteria. For more information on scholarship information, please access the programme of your choice and create your personal account.
Address: 23 avenue Guy de Collongue 69 134 Ecully
Telephone: + 33 (0)4 78 33 70 27
Contact Information: Nathalie Seux, Promotion Coordinator at emlyon business school