emlyon business school
A full range of Masters offering a truly international and tailor-made experience
Created in 1872 and based in Lyon, France, with multiple international campuses, emlyon business school is a top European business school devoted to lifelong learning for entrepreneurial and international management. The institution is ranked in the top 50 in the world for Global Employability (#2 Business School in France, #34 in the world) by The Times Higher Education and stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB).
Key facts about emlyon business school:
- 6 campuses: Lyon-Ecully (France), Paris (France), Saint Etienne (France), Shanghai (China), Casablanca (Morocco), Bhubaneswar (India)
- 7,260 students in Graduate Programmes representing 90 nationalities
- 6,200 participants per year in Executive Education Programs
- 30,000 Alumni in 120 countries
- 144 permanent professors, 42% of Faculty with an international profile
- 181 academic partners
emlyon business school offers a full range of graduate programs giving its students a truly tailor-made and international experience:
> Looking for a Focus on General Management
> Looking for a focus on Specialisation
* 5 specialized programmes taught in French. Find out more here.
To apply to the program of your choice, please go to the corresponding program website and create your personal account. You will be required to submit a video exercise, to give the admissions panel a sense of your profile, academic background and career ambitions. Access the program of your choice here.
emlyon business school has now 6 campuses in Ecully (France), Paris (France), Saint Etienne (France), Shanghai (China), Casablanca (Morocco) and Bhubaneswar (India)
- The business school's historical campus in Lyon-Ecully is situated in pleasant, rural surroundings just 15 minutes from the center of Lyon in the town of Ecully.
- An ultra-connected and innovative site, the Paris campus is part of emlyon business school’s globalisation approach.
- Ideally situated in a strategic location of the city - the prestigious Marina - the Casablanca campus is a new facility comprising rooms equipped with the very latest technology.
- Situated 15 minutes away from the city center with over 9,500 m² of large, bright spaces on three levels, the Saint-Etienne campus combines the charm of a heritage-listed industrial building and rooms equipped with the very latest technology.
- The Shanghai campus is located near the Zhongshan Park, one of Shanghai’s busiest commercial areas and the traditional business centre of Changning District.
- The Bhubaneswar campus will open in July 2019.
The Lyon-Ecully campus features tennis courts as well as a gym with wood flooring for handball, basketball, volleyball, football, badminton, table tennis, fencing, step aerobics, stretching etc.
Admission requirements for graduate programs at emlyon business school include a bachelor’s degree, a GMAT/GRE/TAGE MAGE test score (optional for some programs) and an English proficiency score (optional for some programs). Please note that admission requirements may vary depending on the program of your choice.
To start an online application please access the program of your choice and create your personal account here.
Application fees: €0 to €120
Range of Tuition fees: from 17,500€ per year (MSc in Management - Grande Ecole) to 32,000€ (MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing) - Pricing is for the 2019 intake.
Scholarships availabilities: emlyon business school offers a number of scholarships, which cover a part of the tuition fees, awarded based on different criteria. For more information on scholarship information, please access the program of your choice and create your personal account.