École Polytechnique Graduate Degrees
École Polytechnique (l'X) generates and disseminates first-class, multidisciplinary scientific knowledge for its students, for industry and for society with a major focus on entrepreneurship, courage, integrity and responsibility throughout its teaching and research programs.
The school is ranked among the best universities worldwide for educating Fortune 500 CEOs by the Times Higher Education in 2017 and 2nd best small university worldwide (Times Higher Education 2018).
It offers high-level graduate programs in the fields of Science and Technology, Health, Engineering Science, Economics and Management, and Sustainable Development.
Our programs combine fundamental research, technology application and development, and innovation management. All of them include a significant taught element and a research component (e.g. research-related courses, thesis/dissertation, internship/project, lab work, etc.).
Ecole Polytechnique’s full-time graduate degree programs are industry oriented and combine state-of-the-art multidisciplinary education and in-depth scientific knowledge. These two-year programs, taught entirely in English, are designed for highly-qualified undergraduates with a strong quantitative background in Science, Engineering and Economics depending on the programme.
- Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management (STEEM)
- Economics, Data Analytics and Corporate Finance
- Smart Cities and Urban Policy
- Data Science for Business
- Internet of Things: Innovation and Management
- Ecotechnologies for Sustainability and Environment Management
- Cybersecurity : Threats and Defenses
- Artificial Intelligence & Advanced Visual Computing
Please refer to the website