Deree- The American College of Greece
At the School of Graduate and Professional Education, our guiding values include student-centered learning, scholarship, and ethical citizenship, all equally contributing to a first-class education. Our programs recognize the engagement between theoretical knowledge and practical application, providing for a meaningful student experience. Our students enjoy access to the abundant Deree resources, ranging from dedicated academic faculty to outstanding learning facilities and practicum placements. Students come from diverse backgrounds, forming a vibrant community of learning, research and collaborative practice. Whether you are looking to enhance your professional credentials, considering a new career, or preparing for study at the doctoral level, our faculty and staff are committed to supporting your academic and professional development.
- A completed application form (including personal statement)
- Two recommendation letters (at least one from an academic source and one from an employer)
- Official college/university transcript of undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Official college/ university transcript of graduate degree from an accredited institution (if applicable)
- Evidence of proficiency in English
- A certified copy of an identification card for Greek citizens or of a valid passport for international students.
- CV (English or Greek)
Graduate programs between 9,700 Euros and 14,500 Euros
The American College of Greece
6 Gravias Street
153 42 Aghia Paraskevi
+30 210 600 2208