Access Masters Event
Nairobi, KenyaApr 18, 2023
We understand the challenges candidates face as they seek to obtain a Masters degree. That’s why we at Access Masters have always stood by aspirants and supported them with a wide range of incentives designed to help them enrol in their dream programme. To reward commitment and ambition, we give candidates who have participated in at least three interactive personalised meetings access to all available incentives (see below).
- Gain exclusive access to "2022 Access MBA & Masters Guide" (digital publication)
- Enter a draw for a USD 1,000 scholarship
- Win a free trip to a university campus of your choice
- Receive a 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
What happens after you register?
Upon registration for the event, you can access the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner) that allows you to:
- Review participating schools
- Request to join personalised meetings with schools
- Upgrade your profile
- Find the detailed event agenda
- Contact our experienced education advisers
- Build your personal event schedule
- Request changes to your personalised meetings with schools
Providing more details on your profile in the Candidate Platform helps our advisers prepare a great event experience for you. The more information you add, the more you will benefit from the Access Masters event.
Registration is free of charge and is open to students and recent graduates who speak English and are interested in Masters studies.
About this event
Your compass in the world of Masters education
Access Masters continues to guide university students and young professionals to the best options for career development though Masters degree studies.
Connect now in a safe, friendly and supportive environment with leading business schools and universities. Plan your future and the steps that will take you to success.
Join online the Access Masters Tour in your region. Discuss your academic and professional dreams with graduate school advisers from around the world.
University students in their final year and recent graduates who speak English are welcome to this free Access Masters online event.
What can you do at the event?
- Interact online with admissions advisers from leading international business schools and universities
- Have a series of video meetings with the schools right for you
- Get advice on Masters programmes suitable for you
- Obtain information on admission tests (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE)
- Learn how to win scholarships and finance your Masters studies
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access Masters Guide
- All online attendees are entitled to a free 30-minute orientation session on Unimy.com
- Enter a draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
- Discounts on selected subscription packages to Digital Edu learning platform
Enjoy personalised meetings with admissions representatives of Masters programmes in Business, Management, Marketing, Finance, and STEAM. Meetings last 20 minutes and are scheduled in advance by our team so you can get more information about the schools that you are interested in.
Register online free of charge prior to the event to be able to join personalised meetings and small group talks with university and business school representatives. Then, share further details about your Masters preferences with admissions officers and orientation advisers in the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner).
Who is this event for?
The event is designed for current Bachelor’s students who are considering postgraduate degree studies, as well as for those who have already obtained their Bachelor’s degree and are now looking for a suitable Masters programme at a top university.
How should I prepare for the event?
Check your personal event schedule when you receive it and get to know the participating schools in more detail. When you learn about the programme, reputation of the university, admissions criteria, funding opportunities, or career services, you will be able to get more relevant information and ask specific questions during your personalised meetings and small group talks with Masters representatives.
Is a good level of English required?
Yes. All event features – personalised meetings, small group talks, panel discussions, consulting sessions, etc. – are conducted in English, so the better your English, the more you can benefit from the event.
Is participation in the event free?
Your registration and participation in the event are free of charge! To guarantee your best possible event experience, we recommend that you sign up as early as possible.
When should I arrive for the Access Masters event?
The schedule will be sent to you upon registration. You will be able to request a different time slot.
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access Masters team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia and Montreal.