Online Masters Event
CanadaOct 3 @ 02:14 GMT
Please use the latest version of your Internet browser and ensure a stable Internet connection.
Discover the best schools for you
Share your aspirations and we will personally introduce you to universities and business schools that are right for you. During this online Masters event you will have a series of personal video meetings with their admission advisers.
Register now to receive your login details and personal schedule for online video meetings and consulting.
- Win a free UK study visa application and support worth $100 by Sable International: Study Abroad
What happens after you register?
Upon registration for the event, you can access the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner) that allows you to:
- Review participating schools
- Request to join Info Sessions with schools
- Upgrade your profile
- Find the detailed event agenda
- Contact our experienced education advisers
- Build your personal event schedule
- Request changes to your Info Sessions with schools
Providing more details on your profile in the Candidate Platform helps our advisers prepare a great event experience for you. The more information you add, the more you will benefit from the Access Masters event.
About this event
Your compass in the world of Masters education
Access Masters continues to guide university students and young professionals to the best options for career development though Masters degree studies.
Connect now in a safe, friendly and supportive environment with leading business schools and universities. Plan your future and the steps that will take you to success.
Join online the Access Masters Tour in your region. Discuss your academic and professional dreams with graduate school advisers from around the world.
University students in their final year and recent graduates who speak English are welcome to this free Access Masters online event.
What can you do at the event?
- Interact online with admissions advisers from leading international business schools and universities
- Have a series of video meetings with the schools right for you
- Get advice on Masters programmes suitable for you
- Obtain information on admission tests (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE)
- Learn how to win scholarships and finance your Masters studies
- Gain exclusive access to the 2020 Access Masters Guide
- All online attendees are entitled to a free 30-minute orientation session on Unimy.com
- Enter a draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
- Win a half price GMAT Mastery course at Admit Master
- Get a one-month free access to EssayJack.com!
- 50% discount on the CAUFP membership! Valid until Oct 21st 2021
Ask your questions directly to university and business school representatives even after the event. Choose any date and time of day that suits you. This option is perfect for you if you would like to connect with more schools or if your event sessions seemed too short.
Who is this event for?
The Access Masters event features relevant information and practical advice for anyone interested in pursuing a postgraduate study.
The event is designed for current Bachelor’s students who are considering postgraduate degree studies, as well as for those who have already graduated from their Bachelor’s and are now looking for a suitable Masters programme in a top university.
Participants will have the chance to interact with admissions representatives and education experts to receive essential insights about different programmes, funding opportunities, the application process, and career planning.
How should I prepare for the event?
It is best if you research in detail the offerings of the universities that will take part in the event. Make a list of questions that you still want to ask university representatives.
One of the main benefits of interactive Info Sessions is the access to valuable up-to-date information on diverse topics. You can find out more about programme content, the reputation of the university, admissions criteria, extracurricular activities, funding opportunities, and career services.
Getting to know the universities and business schools in advance will help you ask for the information that matters most to you. It will also help you make a good first impression!
Is there a fee associated with the event?
Your registration and participation in the event are free of charge! To guarantee your best possible event experience, we recommend that you register as early as possible.
How do I join online?
After you get to know the participating universities, you can prepare for this live online event one or two days in advance. Check that you have your credentials for logging in. Make sure that your Internet connection is stable and test your devices, including your microphone and camera. On the day of the event, be sure to ask for help if you need any assistance. Check out our latest tips for a great event experience.
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access Masters team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia and Montreal.