We understand the challenges candidates face as they seek to obtain a Masters degree. That’s why we at Access Masters have always stood by aspirants and supported them with a wide range of incentives designed to help them enrol in their dream programme. To reward commitment and ambition, we give candidates who have participated in at least three interactive personalised meetings access to all available incentives (see below).
- Attend all your school meetings & enter a draw for EUR 1,000 during the event
- Win a raffle for three free consulting sessions with University Prep, guiding you through the entire admission process for your Master's studies
- Free personal Coaching Sessions on how to take charge of your career growth - Tips & Tricks from Hulya Kurt, Certified Business Coach and Owner of InnKick
- Gain insights, strategies, and personalized guidance to secure your spot in top Master's programs with University Prep
- Free consultation on studying Master’s in France by Campus France
- Win a free trip to a university campus of your choice
- Receive a 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
- Gain exclusive access to "2023-2024 Access Masters Guide"
About this event
Your Compass in the World of Masters Education
The Access Masters Tour is a series of events connecting qualified candidates with universities through interactive in-person meetings and small group talks. The Tour is designed to guide you in your search for Masters studies related to Business programmes (management, finance, marketing), direct you to the schools that best match your preferences, and connect you with some of the world’s best universities and business schools. If you are a final year university student or a recent graduate who speaks fluent English, we can help you find the best Masters programme for your future.
How to participate
Registration and participation at the event are free of charge. Here is how it works:
Step 1: Sign up and complete the online registration form, preferably at least 10 days before the event. Then, we review your profile. An Access Masters team member may call you to learn more about your qualifications and preferences and to make sure that your profile information is complete. The conversation is conducted in English.
Step 2: After that, based on the information you have provided, we identify the most interesting universities and business schools for you to connect with during the presentations, personalised meetings, and small group talks.
Step 3: You receive your event schedule. It includes all the different event formats that you can take part in.
Step 4: Participate in the event and find the best university for your future.
Most common questions
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access Masters team is composed of over 150 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia and Montreal.