Loughborough University, School of Business and Economics
Supercharge your career at a Top-10 UK business school
At Loughborough, we're passionate about developing well-rounded, highly employable graduates who are ready to make a difference. Consistently rated as one of the UK's Top-10 business schools, our internationally accredited and highly popular 1-year masters programmes will help you achieve your career ambitions.
With over 40 years' experience of delivering management education, Loughborough University School of Business and Economics is one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation and is consistently ranked as one of the Top-10 business schools in the UK by national league tables.
Commercially relevant and underpinned by the very latest research, we offer highly popular programmes in Finance and Economics, Management, Marketing, HRM, Work Psychology, Business Analytics and Information Management.
See which one could supercharge your career.
Type of Course:
- MSc Management
- MSc International Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Finance and Management
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Corporate Finance
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Economics and Business Strategy
- MSc Economics and International Business
- MSc Business Analytics Consulting
- MSc Information Management and Business Technology
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Employment Relations and HRM
- MSc Work Psychology
- MSc Business Psychology
AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
Top-10 UK business school
- 1st in the UK for Information Management, The Times, 2017• 4th in UK for Finance and Accounting, The Times 2017
- 6th in UK for Business Studies, The Times 2017
- 13th in UK for 'Research Power' in Business and Management, Research Excellence Framework, 2014
- September 2017/2018
Length of Course:
- Full Time MSc: 12 months
- Part Time MSc: 24-48 months
September each year for each September intake
Number of nationalities: 26
Percentage of international students: 50%
- Africa 1%
- Asia 25%
- Eastern Europe 5 %
- Middle East 10%
GMAT (if required): n/a
IELTS: overall 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each component.
Education: Specific prior study requirements exist for certain programmes, please see www.lboro.ac.uk/sbe/pg for full details. For international equivalents of prior study requirements, please see below
See our full list of International Qualification Equivalencies for all countries.
Application fee: n/a
Tuition fees (for September 2018 entry):
- UK/EU fees range from £7,750 GBP - £12,850 GBP
- International fees range from £17,100 GBP - £24,500 GBP
Estimate for accommodation/living costs, insurance: Students will need a further £3,500 – £6,000 to cover expenses such as food, books, clothes, insurance, laundry, entertainment, travel within UK etc. Travel to and from home is not included. £6,000 should cover a postgraduate living in self-catered halls for 50 weeks in the year.
Scholarships availabilities: Scholarships worth up to 50% of fees are offered to the best candidates (no separate application required). Some additional scholarships are available worth up to £5000 GBP as well (separate application required): please see http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/sbe/pg/fees-funding/
Address: Postgraduate office, School of Business and Economics, Loughborough University, Loughborough, LE11 3TU, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44(0)1509 228278
Name of a specific person whom the candidates can contact (optional)
MBA admissions: Fiona Baddeley, firstname.lastname@example.org