UBC-Sauder School of Business
9-Month Full-Time UBC Master of Management Program
The UBC Sauder School of Business is one of the world’s leading academic business schools, recognized globally for its contributions to the transformation of business practices through innovative research and teaching. UBC Sauder's Robert H. Lee Graduate School offers a wide range of Graduate Programs, including full-time MBA, part-time MBA, International MBA and Master of Management. The school has more than 43,000 alumni in 80 countries around the world. Ranked the No. 28 university in the world for business and economics by Times Higher Education World University Rankings by subject 2021 and the No. 1 business program in Canada by Maclean’s University Rankings 2021, UBC Sauder is the only Canadian member of the prestigious Global Network for Advanced Management, a collaboration of 32 top business schools spearheaded by the Yale School of Management.
UBC Master of Management
The Master of Management (MM) is a full-time, nine-month master’s degree that provides a general foundation in business. UBC Sauder is ranked the #1 business school in Canada for Master of Management in the QS Business Masters Ranking 2021. The MM is designed for people with undergraduate degrees in non-business disciplines and limited work experience who want to fast-track their career. You will gain valuable business skills relevant to a career in any industry or sector, graduate with consulting experience, build on the investment you have made in your undergraduate education, and increase your career opportunities.
Learn more about the program here.
Type of Course: Master of Management
Starting Dates: August 2021
Length of Course: 9 months
Canadian Application Deadlines
3rd round: March 30, 2021
Final round: April 6, 2021
International Application Deadlines
Final round: March 30, 2021
Class of 2021
Percentage of international students: 57%
Men/Women Ratio: 44/56
Age Range: 21-27
Average Age: 23
Length of Work Experience: From 0 to maximum of 2
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a B average or better
- Not appropriate for candidates who have a major or minor in Business Administration, Commerce or Management
- GMAT or GRE score (min 550 GMAT or 150 GRE score)
- Applicants cannot have more than two years of full-time work experience gained after graduation from the bachelor's degree
- Completion of TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, MELAB, where applicable (An English proficiency exam is required for all candidates whose degrees are from a university outside Canada or the U.S.A. in which English was not the official language of instruction)
- Resume and professional letters of reference
- Admission interview (by invitation)
Application fee: $148.50 CAD
Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents (Landed Immigrants): $30,808 CAD
International students: $48,202 CAD
*Fees subject to approval by Board of Governors. The university may adjust fees at any time with limited notice.