UBC-Sauder School of Business
9-Month Full-Time UBC Master of Management Program
The UBC Sauder School of Business is one of the world’s leading academic business schools, recognized globally for its contributions to the transformation of business practices through innovative research and teaching. UBC Sauder's Robert H. Lee Graduate School offers a wide range of Graduate Programs, including full-time MBA, part-time MBA, International MBA and Master of Management. The school has more than 39,000 alumni in 77 countries around the world. The Master of Management program is the #1 program in North America program, as ranked by the Financial Times 2018.
UBC Master of Management
The Master of Management (MM) is a full-time, nine-month master’s degree that provides a general foundation in business. The program is the #1 program in North American school in the Financial Times' Global Masters in Management Ranking 2018. The MM is designed for people with undergraduate degrees in non-business disciplines and limited work experience who want to fast-track their career. You will gain valuable business skills relevant to a career in any industry or sector, graduate with consulting experience, build on the investment you have made in your undergraduate education, and increase your career opportunities.
Learn more about the program here: http://www.sauder.ubc.ca/Programs/Master_of_Management
Type of Course: Master of Management
Starting Dates: August 2020
Length of Course: 9 months
Canadian Application Deadlines
1st round: January 7, 2020
Final round: March 31, 2020
Merit scholarships are available for Canadian candidates from Northern, Western, Central & Eastern Canada.
International Application Deadlines
1st round: November 5, 2019
Final round: March 31, 2020
Merit scholarships are available for candidates from these regions of the world: South America, Latin (Central) America, ASEAN, Western & Eastern Europe, North America.
To be eligible for the merit scholarships, you will need to meet the requirements and apply before the application deadlines. A decision will be made in 8 weeks.
Class of 2019
Percentage of international students: 52%
Men/Women Ratio: 42/58
Age Range: 20-26
Average Age: 23
Length of Work Experience: From 0 to maximum of 2
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a B average or better
- Not appropriate for candidates who have a major or minor in Business Administration, Commerce or Management
- GMAT or GRE score (min 550 GMAT or 150 GRE score)
- Applicants cannot have more than two years of full-time work experience gained after graduation from the bachelor's degree
- Completion of TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, MELAB, where applicable (An English proficiency exam is required for all candidates whose degrees are from a university outside Canada or the U.S.A. in which English was not the official language of instruction)
- Resume and professional letters of reference
- Admission interview (by invitation)
Application fee: $145.75 CAD
Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents (Landed Immigrants): $30,203 CAD
International students: $46,798 CAD
*Fees subject to approval by Board of Governors. The university may adjust fees at any time with limited notice.