TIAS Business School
Never Stop Asking!
Founded by business and fueled by scientific research, our MBA will change your life. Our approach is valued by the 3,000 participants from 50 different countries we welcome each year, and by our 17,000 alumni in 75 countries. Our programs make progress possible for individuals, organisations and society as a whole. TIAS School for Business and Society is recognised in a wide variety of independent international rankings.
At TIAS we believe that business and society are interdepend. Today’s insights are not tomorrow’s solutions. We therefore focus on questions that get to the truth of the matter and pursue the answers that will impact organizations, business and society. As a Full-Time International MBA or Executive MBA participant, you will experience the full spectrum of the School's strengths:
- Personal Attention: From your very first inquiry, you will find that TIAS is committed to focusing on your unique needs and future ambitions;
- Highly International: You join other MBA participants, faculty and staff from as many as 50 nationalities, a great preparation for your international business career;
- Personal Leadership Programme: Leadership development is built into every TIAS programme, and you will gain irreplaceable insights into who you are and how you can lead: Become an all-round, responsible leader by exploring societal aspects that go beyond the traditional management standards!
- Quality is Key: One of the greatest benefits of your MBA programme is hands-on interaction with the rest of your class in group projects, simulations and case studies. TIAS is selective about the quality of each cohort, ensuring you benefit from this ongoing interaction! Our international faculty is renowned for their research, published in top peer-review journals;
- Business and Society: The program deepens your understanding of society, the links between business and society and the impact that you as a future leader and manager can have on society.
- Alumni Advantage: Excellent life-long learning and networking opportunities provide ongoing benefit to the 15,000 TIAS alumni now living and working in 75 countries.
- Financial Aid: Financing your MBA is an investment in your future and TIAS offers a variety of scholarships to exceptional students who have demonstrated professional and personal excellence. We also work with Prodigy Finance which could offer you a loan to finance your studies.
TIAS Full-time MScBA: The Best MScBA in the Netherlands
As an aspiring business professional you want to accelerate your career, regardless of the state of the world economy. To compete successfully in the job market, you need to have a clear career goal and a passionate ambition to realize it. In addition you need a broad range of skills, knowledge and know-how to set yourself apart from the rest.
Why choose TIAS:
- # 50 worldwide Global Masters in Management Ranking - Financial Times 2018
- Best Master in Management in The Netherlands - The Economist 2017
- Best Dutch Master in Business Administration - Elsevier Best Studies, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- TIAS is the Best Business University 2016 - KeuzeGids Masters 2016
- Significantly advance your career prospects with our tailored Personal Leadership and Career Development program
- Combine a business foundation with a fast track focus in marketing, finance, investment, change management or business analytics
- Enjoy faster access to the job market with our 1-year master (no pre-master required)
- Enjoy personal attention, from admission to graduation and beyond
The Full-time International MSc in Business Administration provides you with the latest theories, techniques and skills. You also obtain an extensive professional network. Therefore participants and alumni believe the program has been of great value.
Successful enrollment in our Full-time MScBA is subject to a number of admission requirements. This is to maintain admissions quality. That way you can benefit from a high potential, motivated group of talented individuals to further enhance your learning experience.
- A bachelor degree in any field
- An average (GPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0 or 7 out of 10, or an overall average of 80 from 100% (B on a scale of A to F)
- You must take the TIAS Capacity Test (TCT). Candidates who have taken the GMAT and have a score of 550 or above are exempt from the TCT.
- Proficiency in English, demonstrated by being a native English speaker or having taken your bachelor program in English
- If you are a non-native English speaker, you will need to take one of the following tests:
- TOEFL (90 iBT)
- IELTS (6.5 overall band)
- Depending on your bachelor background and test results, you may be required to attend all or one of the preparatory courses
Upon receipt of your application our Program Adviser will contact you to arrange an interview. Your interview will take place with a member of the Admissions Board.
We strongly advise you to submit your application as soon as you have made your decision. This will increase your chances of acceptance, particularly if you are an international student and will need to apply for a visa.
The preparatory courses are designed to bring you up to the required Full-Time MScBA entry level. The recommended courses must be completed before the start of master. The program contains the following modules:
- Academic Writing and Study Skills
- Basic Accounting and Finance
- Quantitative Methods in Business
- Business Research & Reports
- Accounting and Finance Computing Applications
- Advanced Quantitative Methods in Business
The costs of the modules are € 300 each. This includes access to our digital learning environment, digital course materials and teaching support during actual classes.
The actual pre-master study load is dependent on your level of academic ability. This will be assessed during your evaluation of your application, the Admissions Board will determine which preparatory courses are required.
Total program price € 23,500.
The Full-time MScBA includes:
- Application fee of € 100,-. Applications can only be considered upon receipt of the non-refundable application fee.
- Enrolment fee of € 2,000.-. Candidates accepted need to pay the enrolment fee to secure their place at TIAS. This fee covers registration and related administration costs, and is non-refundable.
- All study books
- All reading materials
- Access to the Virtual Campus
- Alumni site access where you can browse specialist webinars and must-read articles
- An international study trip
Jessica Doppler | Program Adviser | +31 13 466 39 21 | email@example.com