Founded in 2002, SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences is a highly ranked private German institution offering over 70 state-accredited Bachelor's and Master's in English and/or German via its 6 campuses in Berlin, Dresden and Hamburg:
1) Berlin School of Management : focus on international business, leadership, entrepreneurship
2) Berlin School of Technology : focus on engineering & computer science management
3) Berlin School of Design & Communication : focus on strategic design, media, advertising, sustainable innovation
3) Berlin School of Popular Arts : focus on audio design, film & television
4) Dresden School of Management : focus on hospitality, social work & international business
6) SRH Campus Hamburg > focus on international business, leadership, supply chain management
All in all, we offer a truly global perspective with a diverse international community that welcomes students from 100 different nations. We maintain a close network with 90+ partner universities from East Asia to North America, and encourage our students to go abroad to study, visit summer schools or do internships.