Ryerson University- Ted Rogers School of Management
Master of Science in Management (MScM)
The Ted Rogers School of Management at Ryerson University is Canada's leading diverse, entrepreneurial business school centred in an urban learning environment. Ted Rogers School is developing collaborative, creative leaders who will drive 21st century business forward while making a positive impact on society. A pioneer in practical, career-focused training, Ted Rogers School is at the cutting edge of entrepreneurial, socially conscious and innovative approaches to business.Ted Rogers School of Management is AACSB accredited, and home to 15 innovative research centres, institutes and labs. Its students, faculty and alumni are connected with business and community leaders to fuel Toronto and the world’s economic growth, prosperity and creative talent.
The Master of Science in Management (MScM) is a full-time 16 month thesis based master’s degree in management. Designed for students interested in a research or academic career in business, MScM equips individuals with qualitative and quantitative research skills across several disciplines in management. Students work with a faculty in one of the following areas of specialization: Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Global Management Studies, Health Services Management ,Hospitality and Tourism Management, Human Resources Management, Information Technology Management, Law and Business, Marketing Management, Real Estate Management, Retail Management.
Ryerson is home to a range of research centres and affiliated institutes that support faculty and students in addressing theoretically rigorous and practically relevant research. Graduate students of the Master in Science Management program may choose to collaborate with one of these centres during their studies.
2020 QS World Universities Rankings – Business and Management Studies
- #2 in Canada & among the TOP 100 globally for Citations Per Paper
- #7 in Canada & #143 globally for H-Index Citations
2020 Maclean’s Rankings of Business Programs
- #12 nationally for field weighted citation impact
Program Length: 16-months Full-Time
For this program, researching and identifying potential faculty supervisors is part of the application process. Please take your time to review supervisors’ bios and their research areas of interest, prior to applying to the program. Applications that do not identify a potential supervisor will not be reviewed.
Visit our website for full details on Master of Science in Management admission requirements.
- Four-year Bachelor degree:
- Minimum B Average (final two years of university study)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (one academic and one professional). Applicants must include at least one academic
- Statement of Interest
- Faculty Supervisor Match: Applications that meet our admission criteria will be reviewed by potential supervisors identified in your statement of interest. We encourage you to reach out to potential supervisors as you complete the application process.
- Interview: An online or in-person interview with the potential supervisor may be required.*
- English Language Proficiency Test Score (if required)
Application Fee: $110 CAD
Domestic Tuition Fee: $13,695.32 (plus program fees)
International Tuition Fee: $31,861.14 (plus program fees)
Tuition fees are set annually in the Spring/Summer.
More details: https://www.ryerson.ca/registrar/fees/detail/graduate/