Nottingham University Business School
Innovative business MSc courses
Based on the University’s award-winning Jubilee Campus, the Business School offers one of the most modern and beautiful environments in which to study business in the UK. Our academic staff are leading researchers in their fields and our teaching is underpinned by their distinctive research. We can help equip you with the skills needed to secure senior positions in industry, commerce, and the public sector, while providing a solid foundation for PhD research.
At Nottingham, you will develop an international outlook. We pride ourselves on international diversity in the classroom and currently have students from almost 50 countries across our MSc courses, which ensures you will learn from different perspectives.
In the latest Research Excellence Framework, the Business School ranked 6th in the UK for research power. You will be taught in small, diverse classes by academic and industry experts.
Praised for its innovative architecture and environmentally friendly technology, Jubilee Campus was first opened in 1999 by Her Majesty the Queen. Built on a former industrial site close to Nottingham city centre, the campus has impeccable green credentials and is a leader in sustainable development. University Park Campus is just a mile away and you can easily get there on one of our free Hopper buses.
Facilities on Jubilee Campus include a Business School library and Student Service Centre, study rooms, computer labs, restaurants, cafes, Students’ Union shop, the Centre for English Language Education, and financial and business data systems – Bloomberg, Datastream, Bankscope, and Financial Times.
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Business and Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Management
- MSc Finance and Investment
- MSc Human Resource Management and Organisation
- MSc Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- MSc Information Systems and Operations Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Tourism Management and Marketing
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Risk Management
- MSc Supply Chain and Operations Management
Start dates: September
Duration: 1 year full-time
Deadline: For details, see nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy
2:1 (or international equivalent) with specific subjects varying by course
English language requirements
For applicants whose first language is not English, we require IELTS 6.5 (no less than 6.0 in any element).
Find out how to apply at nottingham.ac.uk/pgstudy/how-to-apply
Request a meeting with us via Access Online
- Mexico Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 19, 2021
- Argentina Chile Bolivia Paraguay Uruguay Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 21, 2021
- Colombia Costa Rica Panama Venezuela Online Event Oct._2021 - Oct 26, 2021