Nottingham University Business School
We offer innovative MSc courses for graduates
We offer innovative MSc courses for graduates from both business and non-business academic backgrounds, and many of our masters courses are accredited and recognised by professional organisations. Our MSc in Marketing is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for a Dual Award, while our masters courses in banking are accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute (CBI), offering students the Chartered Banker Diploma - the highest award available in world banking. We are one of a select few UK business schools in the world to offer this dual qualification degree. The Nottingham MBA has been accredited by the Association of MBA's (AMBA) since 1993 and includes opportunities to specialise in Finance, Entrepreneurship, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- In the 2014 REF (Research Excellence Framework) 70% of our research was rated as either internationally excellent or world-leading, ranking us 6th in the UK by research power.
- The School is unique in being EQUIS accredited at all its three locations in the UK, China and Malaysia by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD), one of the world's leading accrediting bodies for business schools.
- In 2014 the Financial Times ranked our MSc Finance and Investment in their Top Global Masters in Finance programmes.
- Our MBA and Executive MBA programmes are ranked by The Economist MBA Global Top 100.
- Our Executive MBA is ranked second in the UK and salary increase of our alumni after graduation is ranked 1st in The Economist Executive MBA Ranking 2015.
- The University of Nottingham ranks in the top 1% of universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings.
MSc Finance and Investment (full time)
MSc Accounting and Finance (full time)
MSc Banking and Finance (full time)
MSc Banking and Managerial Economics (full time)
MSc Banking and Risk (full time)
MSc Marketing (full time)
Business and Management
MSc Business and Management (full time)
MSc Corporate Strategy and Governance (full time)
MSc Human Resource Management and Organisation (full time)
MSc International Business (full time)
MSc Management (full time)
MSc Risk Management (full time)
CSR and Sustainability
MSc Corporate Social Responsibility (full time)
MSc Sustainability (full time)
MSc Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (full time)
MSc Information Systems and Operations Management (full time)
MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management (full time)
MSc Management Science and Operations Management (full time)
MSc Operations Management (full time)
MSc Supply Chain and Operations Management (full time)
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Management (full time)
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (MSc Marketing)
The Chartered Banker Institute (MSc courses in Banking)
Ranking: Master in Finance ranking 2015 – MSc Finance and Investment 42nd globally (Top 10 in the UK)
Starting Dates: September every year
Length of Course: Length: Full time, 12 months
Application Deadlines: 31st July each year
Average Class size: our average class size in 2014 was 23.
Number of nationalities: 48
Percentage of International Students: 78%
University degree: 2:1 Bachelor UK honours degree or overseas equivalent
Prior educational background: varies by course
IELTS: Overall score of 6.5 (with a score of at least 6.0 in each individual element)
References: 1 satisfactory academic reference required
Years of work experience: None
No application fee
Range of tuition fees: see website for latest information
Estimated accommodation/living costs: £1,000 per month
Scholarships: scholarships available ranging between 20% and 100% of the tuition fees. Please see website for further details
Student Recruitment Manager
Nottingham University Business School