Nottingham Business School
Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University
Our postgraduate courses are an exceptional opportunity to discover who you can be, as you learn from expert academics and business leaders with outstanding international reputations. We have one of the largest, most diverse faculties of any business school, bringing you innovation theories, huge business experience and inspiring, supportive teaching.
Personalisation is embedded into the fabric of every course at NBS, putting you, the student, at its core! Our unique Master degrees are designed to equip you with the skills and experience to help you achieve your aspirations. You will develop your own individual student journey, supported by your mentor, to achieve your full potential in your studies and future career.
- MSc Management
- MSc Management and Finance
- MSc Management and Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc Management and Innovation and Enterprise
- MSc Management and International Business
- MSc Management and Marketing
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Branding and Advertising
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Investment Banking
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance and Accounting
- MSc Finance and Investment Banking
- MSc Entrepreneurship
- MSc Project Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business (Dual Award)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for MSc Marketing, MSc Digital Marketing and MSc Branding and Advertising
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) for all MSc Management courses [plus routes]
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) for MSc Human Resource Management
- Chartered Institute of Finance (CFA) for all MSc Finance courses [plus routes]
- MSc Management courses are ranked 93 in the 2017 Financial Times (FT) top Master in Management programmes
- Eduniversal ranking:
- MSc Finance and Accounting ranked 45 in accounting and auditing in western Europe
- MSc Digital Marketing ranked 64 in e-business worldwide
- MSc Finance ranked 80 in financial markets worldwide
- MSc Human Resource Management ranked 22 in western Europe (out of 200)
- MSc International Business ranked 32 in International management in western Europe
- MSc Marketing ranked 42 in western Europe (out of 200)
- MSc Branding and Advertising ranked 44 in marketing in western Europe (out of 200)
- MSc Management ranked 35 in public administration / management in western Europe (out of 200)
- MSc Economics ranked 33 in economics in western Europe (out of 200)
- National Student Survey 89% student satisfaction rate and 93% of our students would recommend studying here.
- Awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) meaning we deliver consistently outstanding teaching, learning and outcomes for our students.
- Voted the best university in the UK for international students at the WhatUni Student Choice Awards in 2016
- We’re in the top 20 in the Times Higher Education Student Satisfaction Survey 2016.
- QS awarded us five stars for our teaching, facilities, internationalization, social responsibility and inclusiveness.
- September and January (please visit course pages for further details)
Length of Course:
- Full Time MSc: 12 months full-time
- Part Time MSc: 24 months part-time with a placement
Percentage of international students:
Europe: 24.67 (%)
North America: 1.75 (%)
Central/South America: 0.22 (%)
Middle East: 3.39 (%)
Oceania and Asia: 59.17 (%)
Africa: 10.04 (%)
Latin America: 0.22 (%)
Men/Women Ratio: 55:45
Age Range: 21 - 35
Average Age: 25
- University degree: You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis
- English tests: IELTS 6.5 with minimum of 5.5 in each component. Please see our website for alternative tests we accept.
- References: One academic reference
- Minimum length of work experience: none
Application fee: £0
Tuition fees see website for latest information
Estimate for accommodation/living costs, insurance: see website for latest information