EADA Business School Barcelona
Growing your potential
Outdoor training at the Residential Training Campus
In class at EADA
Outdoor training at Residential Training Campus
Between classes at EADA
THE EADA EXPERIENCE: SMALL, PRACTICAL CLASSES
EADA has developed its own practical, active and participatory approach with an emphasis on 'learning by doing'. This approach offers a unique study environment with classes of approximately 30 participants in which students will collaborate with classmates and faculty from all over the world, specially selected to contribute to a challenging and rewarding learning environment. Participants are consistently places in real-life business situations, through real-life case studies, business simulations, analysis and group discussions.
For this reason, EADA is one of the few business schools in Europe with a residential training campus, where participants take part in the unique Personal Development Programme (PDP) focused on outdoor training, role-plays, team building activities and individual follow-up, all carefully monitored by our experts in professional development.
THE EADA EXCHANGE PROGRAMME: EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS
EADA's exchange programme allows participants to acquire a greater international vision by developing their training in one of more than 30 partner schools around the world. It also provides an excellent opportunity to broaden professional opportunities and participate in networking on an international level.
MASTER PROGRAMMES: CHOOSE YOUR SPECIALISATION
EADA is ranked among the top 25 business schools in Europe with master programmes consistently ranked among the top 30 in the world by the Financial Times. We offer master's degrees in the folllowing areas:
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Sustainable Business & Innovation
- Tourism & Hospitality Management
International Master programmes
- International Master in Accounting & Financial Management (English)
- International Master in Finance (English or Bilingual format)
- International Master in Management (English or Bilingual format)
- International Master in Marketing ((English or Bilingual format)
- International Master in Sustainable Business and Innovation (English)
- International Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management (English)
- Earn an official master's degree at a top-ranked business school in the Barcelona city centre
- Take part in our first-class executive professional development programme
- Prepare for an international career - internationally mobile graduates with 90-100% working after 3 months
- Participate in small classes with more than 87 nationalities
- Expand your international horizons at one of our partner exchange schools around the world
- Travel abroad, visit companies and learn about business on a global scale during the International Business Trip
- Age range: 21- 26
- 0-3 years work experience
- 47% female 53% male
- 650 Average GMAT
Dates: September - June*
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9.30h to 13.30h
* The following programmes finish in September: International Master in Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Sustainable Business & Innovation
The admissions process aims to select well-rounded candidates who will not only excel on the programme, but also add value, contribute meaningfully and help create a learning environment in which all the participants on the programme can reach their full potential.
1. Register on our online admissions platform. Required documentation.
Copy of university degree
2 letters of recommendation
Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
2. Submit test results.
Submit results for the GMAT (min. 650) and the TOEFL (min. IBT 100) or IELTS (min. 7). (TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers only.) Our GMAT and TOEFL school code is 7024. Take EADA’s own online admission test. EADA’s admission test is oriented to problem solving skills and critical thinking and does not aim to replace the GMAT, but rather to provide an accurate prediction of candidates’ performance in EADA’s programmes. Candidates applying for the International Master in Finance and International Master in Accounting & Financial Management have a third option: submit proof of successful completion of CFA Level 1. Candidates who have passed the CFA Level 1 are not required to submit other test scores (GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS).
3. Complete a personal interview with the programme director.
Admission rounds (2018-2019 academic year)
|Deadline||Result||Payment of reservation|
|6 Oct. 2017||9-13 Oct. 2017||6 Nov. 2017|
|3 Nov. 2017||6-10 Nov. 2017||3 Dec. 2017|
|1 Dec. 2017||4-8 Dec. 2017||1 Jan. 2018|
|12 Jan. 2018||15-19 Jan. 2018||12 Feb. 2018|
|2 Feb. 2018||5-9 Feb. 2018||2 Mar. 2018|
|2 Mar. 2018||5-9 Mar. 2018||2 Apr. 2018|
|6 Apr. 2018||9-13 Apr. 2018||6 May 2018|
|4 May 2018||7-11 May 2018||4 Jun. 2018|
|1 Jun. 2018||4-8 Jun. 2018||1 Jul. 2018|
EADA has several admission rounds for our International Master programmes. You must fill out the online application form, upload all of the required documents, complete the admission test and do the interview before the deadlines listed below to be considered for an admission round.
We recommend completing your application package on the online admissions platform 2 weeks before the admission round deadline to ensure that you have time to complete the interview and admission test.
Applying early will ensure that candidates have ample time to complete the visa process as well as any supplementary language work required. For candidates interested in scholarships, we strongly recommend applying to the first or second admission rounds.
After the last admission round deadline, EADA will have a rolling admission policy, and any remaining places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
International Master programmes fees
International Masters in English
- International Master in Management (English): 21,400€
- International Master in Sustainable Business and Innovation (English): 20,000€
- International Master in Finance (English): 20,400€
- International Master in Accounting & Financial Management (English): 20,400€
- International Master in Marketing (English): 19,800€
- International Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management (English) 17,800€
Bilingual Masters in Spanish/English
- Master in Management - Bilingual: 19.800€
- Master in Marketing - Bilingual: 18.800€
- Master in Finance - Bilingual: 19.400€