Concordia University-John Molson School of Business
John Molson School of Business
The John Molson full-time / part-time 45-credit MBA looks at management practices from an interdisciplinary perspective, giving you the kind of big-picture understanding of business that employers want. Students can create a schedule that fits their needs, choosing from morning, afternoon or evening classes. Part-time and full-time students have access to the same class schedule options. Students acquire the skills both in the classroom and out in the field through real business case projects and a variety of experiential learning options. Students can choose to focus on a specific area or explore different aspects of management.
John Molson School of Business' Graduate Programs include:
- Full-time/Part-time MBA
- MBA in Investment Management
- Executive MBA
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Management
- MSCM (Supply Chain Management)
- PhD in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Business Studies
The John Molson School of Business is the Commerce Faculty (1 of 4 faculties) ofConcordia University
The ultra modern 15 floor business school is home to aproximately 9000 students (7,500 undergraduate and 1,500 graduate students)
The John Molson School of Business is an AACSB accredited school
Gold standard in Business Education
John Molson Graduate Student Association (JMGSA)
Networking events: meet students, alumni, corporate recruiters and industry key figures
Case Competitions: volunteer for amazing networking opportunities
Women in Business Club: expand your network and explore mentorship opportunities
GradProSkills: wide range of free workshops to add valuable skills to your diploma or certificate
And much more!
Minimum requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree with a 3.0 GPA (official transcripts will be required; you can check the international equivalencies or the Canadian equivalencies).
- GMAT score of 580. A valid GRE score will be considered for MSc and MSCM programs, but GMAT is preferred. Please refer to the ETS comparison tool to assess if your GRE score is comparable. For MBA programs, GMAT is required.
- Language proficiency: TOEFL iBT minimum score 95 or IELTS (Academic) minimum score 7.0 (if applicable – check the requirements)
- Statement of Purpose
- CV/resume (include any research experience)
- 3 letters of reference (at least 2 must be academic; the 3rd may be professional) - When completing your application online, you will be required to enter your referees’ names, affiliated institutions and email addresses (college/university or company mail). Your referees will then each receive an email inviting them to complete an electronic assessment form and attach a letter of reference. For MSCM and MBA in Investment Management, two letters are required.
MBA in Investment Management:(3 year, private program)
- $72,000 for Canadian citizens and Permanent residents of Canada
- $87,000 for International students
Executive MBA: $75,000 (20 month private program)