Bentley University McCallum Graduate School of Business
Masters Degree Programs
A master of science program develops expertise in a specific business discipline and positions you well to succeed at leading companies and other organizations. Students learn from faculty who have a deep knowledge in their respective fields and a firm grasp of best practices and emerging challenges.
We offer eight master of science programs to help students meet the demands of today’s employers in fields related to technology and analytics as well as accounting and financial management.
Technology and Analytics
An educational fusion of data and business, giving you the tools needed to master information, integrate it into successful business practice, and communicate the results like never before.
- Audit Analytics (STEM designated)
- Bentley’s newest analytics program meets the increased need for analytics professionals in the auditing and accounting field. Customize your degree with one of three optional tracks in accounting analytics, database analytics and forensic analytics. The MSAA prepares you for such careers as public accounting, internal auditing, big data analytics, fraud detection or risk assessment and management.
- Business Analytics (STEM designated)
- Continues Bentley’s long tradition of training analytics professionals at the graduate level, providing the valuable skills needed to succeed in this emerging field.
- Human Factors in Information Design (STEM designated)
- Equips graduates to thrive in the changing marketplace for technology products, instilling a keen sense of how to improve product usability and the user experience.
- Digital Innovation (STEM designated)
- Designed to develop expertise and apply your knowledge in key areas such as digital strategy, artificial intelligence, application development, and data architecture to digitally transform business.
- Marketing Analytics (STEM designated)
- Delivers the critical quantitative and analytical skills that professionals need for strategic decision-making in today’s multifaceted marketing environment.
Accounting and Financial Management
Bentley’s history is firmly rooted in accounting, and our Accounting and Financial Management degrees carry on that tradition, preparing the next generation of financial experts and leaders.
- Leverages the university’s proud heritage in this field, providing the depth of expertise and broad perspective needed to excel in the roles of business adviser, management consultant and financial planner.
- Cultivates analytic and critical-thinking skills for professionals looking to move ahead in corporate finance, financial analysis and portfolio management.
- Prepares students to implement tax strategies by applying an integrated approach that considers the many factors involved in maximizing wealth. Courses are available on campus and online.
Name of the school: Bentley University
Campuses: Waltham, MA USA; San Francisco, CA, USA (MS HFID only)
Ranking: #4 in the USA by Financial Times for Master's in Finance, #1 in USA by Princeton Review for Career Services; Top 25 in USA by US News and World Report for online Graduate Programs
Accreditation: AASCB and EQUIS
Subjects of Masters Study: Courses held in: Accountancy, Finance, Taxation, Digital Innovation, Human Factors in Information Design (UX Design), Business Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Audit Analytics
Length of Courses: 10 - 16 course programs
Starting Dates: August (Fall), January (Spring)
Application Deadlines: Dec. 1, Jan. 20, March 15, May 1st
1271 graduate students: part time and full time
46% international students
University degree : Bachelor's degree required
Prior educational background – ex: any background
Tests required and level: GMAT or GRE
Specific Languages tests: TOEFL 100 minimum or IELTS 7 minimum
Languages fluency: English required
Years of work experience : 0 years for most; at least 2 for HFID
The following items are required: (individual requirements may differ based on program and status)
- Completed application form
- 2 Essays
- Current résumé
- 2 letters of recommendation
- All university-level transcripts (undergraduate and graduate)
- GMAT or GRE results
- TOEFL, IELTS or Pearson’s PTE results, for international applicants
- application fee
- Pre-recorded video interview required for MSA and MSF applicants
- An undergraduate degree is required for admission to the graduate school.
Application fees: USD $150
TUITION (2018-2019 ACADEMIC YEAR)
MS programmes: USD $4,620 per three-credit course
Estimated per year cost of living:
Yes. All applicants are considered for merit scholarship awards. It will assist in tuition but not living expenses.