Masters Event for residents of the country
MoscowMar 4 @ 00:00 GMT
We understand the challenges candidates face as they seek to obtain a Masters degree. That’s why we at Access Masters have always stood by aspirants and supported them with a wide range of incentives designed to help them enrol in their dream programme. To reward commitment and ambition, we give candidates who have participated in at least three interactive personalised meetings access to all available incentives (see below).
- Plan your studies during interactive meetings with top school representatives from Newcastle Univeristy, ESSEC,IESEG School of Management,ESMT Berlin , SKEMA Business School, IE and more
- Discuss all your questions with your personal Master’s adviser
- Join school presentations and workshops that reveal the secrets of a successful Master’s
- Set up additional meetings with even more universities after the event
- Enter a draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
- Discounts on selected subscription packages to Digital Edu learning platform
- Win a free preparation course (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT or GRE) by MBA Consult. Sign up here and attend the event to win!
- Attend the event and 6 candidates will have the chance to win 6 certificates for 1-month tuition. Attend the lottely at the table of Start 2Talk. The winner will be announced at 3:45 pm.
- International English Exams: IELTS, TOELF, Cambridge. Workshop and Consultation by Start to Talk Language School experts
- Attend the panel: How to Explore International Study and Career Destinations
- 20% for any IELTS Course by IELTS Academy
What happens after you register?
Upon registration for the event, you can access the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner) that allows you to:
- Review participating schools
- Request to join Info Sessions with schools
- Upgrade your profile
- Find the detailed event agenda
- Contact our experienced education advisers
- Build your personal event schedule
- Request changes to your Info Sessions with schools
Providing more details on your profile in the Candidate Platform helps our advisers prepare a great event experience for you. The more information you add, the more you will benefit from the Access Masters event.
About this event
Your Compass in the World of Masters Education
The Access Masters Tour is a series of events connecting qualified candidates with universities through interactive online meetings and small group talks. The Tour is designed to guide you in your search for Masters studies, direct you to the schools that best match your preferences, and connect you with some of the world’s best universities and business schools. If you are a final year university student or a recent graduate who speaks fluent English, we can help you find the best Masters programme for your future.
Access Masters event features:
Interactive small group talks: Enjoy 15-minute interactive small group talks with admissions representatives of Masters programmes in Business, Management, Marketing, Finance, and STEAM. Small group talks help you learn about the schools you are interested in.
Workshops: Interactive workshops from schools and experts with practical tips on test preparation, Masters admission, how to fund your studies and more.
School presentations: Experienced university advisers share insider tips and tricks for successfully applying to their Masters programmes and winning scholarships.
Catch up after the event: Ask your questions directly to university and business school representatives even after the event. This option is perfect if you would like to connect with more schools or if your event sessions seemed too short.
How to participate
Participation is free of charge and by invitation only. Here is how it works:
Step 1: Sign up and complete the online registration form, preferably at least 10 days before the event. Then, we review your profile An Access Masters team member may call you to learn more about your qualifications and preferences and to make sure that your profile information is complete. The conversation is conducted in English.
Step 2: After that, based on the information you have provided, we identify the most interesting universities and business schools for you to connect with during the presentations, webinars, and personalised meetings.
Step 3: You receive your event schedule. It includes the small group talks, workshops, webinars, and presentations that you can take part in.
Step 4: Participate in the event and find the best university for your future.
Ask your questions directly to university and business school representatives even after the event. Choose any date and time of day that suits you. This option is perfect for you if you would like to connect with more schools or if your event sessions seemed too short.
Who is this event for?
The event is designed for current Bachelor’s students who are considering postgraduate degree studies, as well as for those who have already obtained their Bachelor’s degree and are now looking for a suitable Masters programme at a top university.
How should I prepare for the event?
One of the main benefits of interactive Info Sessions is the access to valuable up-to-date information on diverse topics. You can find out more about programme content, the reputation of the university, admissions criteria, extracurricular activities, funding opportunities, and career services.
Is a good level of English required?
Yes. All event features – Info Sessions, panel discussions, consulting sessions, etc. – are conducted in English, so the better your English, the more you can benefit from the event.
Is participation in the event free?
Your registration and participation in the event are free of charge! To guarantee your best possible event experience, we recommend that you sign up as early as possible.
When should I arrive for the Access Masters event?
The schedule will be sent to you upon registration. You will be able to request a different time slot.
Have questions? We are here for you:
The Access Masters team is composed of over 80 full-time and multi-lingual professionals that work on a daily basis to advance international business education from our offices in Paris, Sofia and Montreal.