Medellin | Feb 28, 2018
Your compass in the world of Masters education
The Access Masters Tour guides you in your search for Masters studies, directs you to the schools that best match your preferences, and connects you with some of the world’s best universities and business schools.
The Access Masters Tour is open to final-year university students and recent graduates who speak English that are interested in Masters degree study.
What can you do at the event?
- Meet with top-ranked international universities and business schools
- Get advice on Masters programmes suitable for you
- Obtain information on admission tests (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE)
- Learn how to win scholarships and finance your Masters studies
- Take part in the draw to win a free campus visit
At the Open Fair you can meet, without prior appointment, admissions staff of international Masters programmes in diverse fields of study. You can compare programmes from around the world and discuss details about tuition financing, student life, and international career prospects.
Workshops*, Open Fair
*School Presentation featuring HULT International Business School
*“How to Impress Graduate Schools before You Even Apply”, presented by Masters Admissions Consultant
Your personal invitation time will be sent by email and sms.
Discover the best schools for you
Share your aspirations and we will personally introduce you to universities and business schools that are right for you. During this online Masters event you will have a series of personal video meetings with their admission advisers.
Register now to receive your login details and personal schedule for online video meetings and consulting.
What happens after you register?
Upon registration for the event, you can access the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner) that allows you to:
- Review participating schools
- Request to meet a school
- Upgrade your profile
- Find the detailed event programme
- Message your personal education consultant
- Build your personal event schedule
- Request changes to your school meeting schedule
Providing details on your profile and preferences in the Candidate Platform gives our advisors more information to better match your preferences for the participating schools. The more information you give, the more you will benefit from the Access Masters Tour.
- American University- Kogod School of Business
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School
- George Washington University -School of Engineering and Applied Science
- Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business
- Georgia State University - J Mack Robinson College of Business
- Hult International Business School
- New York University-Tandon School of Engineering,
- Penn State University- Smeal College of Business
- Temple University- Fox School of Business
- Thunderbird School of Global Management at ASU
- University of Miami Business School
- University of Rochester
- Yale School of Management