Germany, Austria and Switzerland | Dec 1, 2021
Masters Online Event for residents of the region
Your compass in the world of Masters education
Access Masters continues to guide university students and young professionals to the best options for career development though Masters degree studies. Connect now in a safe, friendly and supportive environment with leading business schools and universities. Plan your future and the steps that will take you to success.
Join online the Access Masters Tour in your region. Discuss your academic and professional dreams with graduate school advisers from around the world. University students in their final year and recent graduates who speak English are welcome to this free Access Masters online event.
What can you do at the event?
- Obtain information on admission tests (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE)
- Gain exclusive access to the 2021 Access Masters Guide
- Prepare your Master’s application on the spot
- Scholarship opportunities in detail
- Expert insights on distance learning options
- Win one of 10 application fee refunds
- Draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
- Win a and 20 USD GRE vouchers provided by ETS Global
- 15% discount on any GMAT Preparation course offered by Gmat.hu
- Win 1 out of 3 free health insurance consultations with FeelSafe
Ask your questions directly to university and business school representatives even after the event. Choose any date and time of day that suits you. This option is perfect for you if you would like to connect with more schools or if your event sessions seemed too short.
Discover the best schools for you
Share your aspirations and we will personally introduce you to universities and business schools that are right for you. During this online Masters event you will have a series of personal video meetings with their admission advisers.
Register now to receive your login details and personal schedule for online video meetings and consulting.
What happens after you register?
Upon registration for the event, you can access the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner) that allows you to:
- Review participating schools
- Request to join Info Sessions with schools
- Upgrade your profile
- Find the detailed event agenda
- Contact our experienced education advisers
- Build your personal event schedule
- Request changes to your Info Sessions with schools
Providing more details on your profile in the Candidate Platform helps our advisers prepare a great event experience for you. The more information you add, the more you will benefit from the Access Masters event.