Brazil | Oct 27, 2021
Masters Online Event for residents of the country
Your Compass in the World of Masters Education
The Access Masters Tour is a series of events connecting qualified candidates with universities through interactive online meetings and small group talks. The Tour is designed to guide you in your search for Masters studies, direct you to the schools that best match your preferences, and connect you with some of the world’s best universities and business schools. If you are a final year university student or a recent graduate who speaks fluent English, we can help you find the best Masters programme for your future.
Access Masters event features:
Interactive small group talks: Enjoy 15-minute interactive small group talks with admissions representatives of Masters programmes in Business, Management, Marketing, Finance, and STEAM. Small group talks help you learn about the schools you are interested in.
Workshops: Interactive workshops from schools and experts with practical tips on test preparation, Masters admission, how to fund your studies and more.
School presentations: Experienced university advisers share insider tips and tricks for successfully applying to their Masters programmes and winning scholarships.
Catch up after the event: Ask your questions directly to university and business school representatives even after the event. This option is perfect if you would like to connect with more schools or if your event sessions seemed too short.
How to participate
Participation is free of charge and by invitation only. Here is how it works:
Step 1: Sign up and complete the online registration form, preferably at least 10 days before the event. Then, we review your profile An Access Masters team member may call you to learn more about your qualifications and preferences and to make sure that your profile information is complete. The conversation is conducted in English.
Step 2: After that, based on the information you have provided, we identify the most interesting universities and business schools for you to connect with during the presentations, webinars, and personalised meetings.
Step 3: You receive your event schedule. It includes the small group talks, workshops, webinars, and presentations that you can take part in.
Step 4: Participate in the event and find the best university for your future.
Ask your questions directly to university and business school representatives even after the event. Choose any date and time of day that suits you. This option is perfect for you if you would like to connect with more schools or if your event sessions seemed too short.
We understand the challenges candidates face as they seek to obtain a Masters degree. That’s why we at Access Masters have always stood by aspirants and supported them with a wide range of incentives designed to help them enrol in their dream programme. To reward commitment and ambition, we give candidates who have participated in at least three interactive personalised meetings access to all available incentives (see below).
- Meet admission officers during 20-minute online info sessions or small group talks
- Win EUR 1,000 financial support for your MASTERS programme
- Get advice on Masters programmes suitable for you
- Obtain information on admission tests (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE)
- Learn how to win scholarships and finance your Masters studies
- Gain exclusive access to the 2021 Access Masters Guide
- All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy
- Participate in a draw for 5 online scholarships with 50% discount provided by GMATH Brazil
- Certify your English level by winning one out of 5 FOC iTEP Certificate Tests, provided by iTEP. Learn how by joining this Access event.
What happens after you register?
Upon registration for the event, you can access the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner) that allows you to:
- Review participating schools
- Request to join Info Sessions with schools
- Upgrade your profile
- Find the detailed event agenda
- Contact our experienced education advisers
- Build your personal event schedule
- Request changes to your Info Sessions with schools
Providing more details on your profile in the Candidate Platform helps our advisers prepare a great event experience for you. The more information you add, the more you will benefit from the Access Masters event.