- Meet admission officers during 20-minute online info sessions
- Win EUR 1,000 financial support for your MASTERS programme
- Get advice on Masters programmes suitable for you
- Obtain information on admission tests (TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE)
- Learn how to win scholarships and finance your Masters studies
- Gain exclusive access to the 2021 Access Masters Guide
- All participants at the event will receive a free 30-min consultation by Unimy.com
- Participate in a draw for 5 online scholarships with 50% discount provided by GMATH Brazil
- Get a R$200 discount to learn VIP English with live teachers from Horvitz.br! Send a message to their website by using the code ACCESS200
- Each participant can benefit from a FREE profile evaluation and a 20% discount for the services provided by Top Admissions. Request yours during the Access MASTERS Event.
Ask your questions directly to university and business school representatives even after the event. Choose any date and time of day that suits you. This option is perfect for you if you would like to connect with more schools or if your event sessions seemed too short.
Register online free of charge prior to the event to be able to join Info Sessions with university and business school representatives. Then, share further details about your Masters preferences with admissions officers and orientation advisers in the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner).
Please use the latest version of your Internet browser and ensure a stable Internet connection.
Your compass in the world of Masters education
Access Masters continues to guide university students and young professionals to the best options for career development though Masters degree studies.
Connect now in a safe, friendly and supportive environment with leading business schools and universities. Plan your future and the steps that will take you to success.
Join online the Access Masters Tour in your region. Discuss your academic and professional dreams with graduate school advisers from around the world.
University students in their final year and recent graduates who speak English are welcome to this free Access Masters online event.
What can you do at the event?
What happens after you register?
Upon registration for the event, you can access the Candidate Platform (login at the top right-hand corner) that allows you to:
- Review participating schools
- Request to join Info Sessions with schools
- Upgrade your profile
- Find the detailed event agenda
- Contact our experienced education advisers
- Build your personal event schedule
- Request changes to your Info Sessions with schools
Providing more details on your profile in the Candidate Platform helps our advisers prepare a great event experience for you. The more information you add, the more you will benefit from the Access Masters event.
Registration is free of charge and is open to students and recent graduates who speak English and are interested in Masters studies.