Applications still open for the International Marketing Management Specialising Master: join us in the most international business centre of Italy
Applications still open for the International Marketing Management Specialising Master: join us in the most international business centre of Italy.
Programme key facts:
• Duration: 1 year (Sept 2016 - Sept 2017)
• Campus: Milan
• Cost: EUR 12,000
• Language of Instruction: English
The Specialising Master in International Marketing Management aims at developing knowledge, competences and abilities in order to analyse the international markets and to assume managerial, commercial and marketing responsibilities. It is supported by an Advisory Board of managers and consultants from companies such as IBM, UniCredit and Boston Consulting Group, participating as partners. Internships and field projects are an integral aspect of the programme, providing an invaluable networking and a CV-building opportunity.
Did you know?
The programme is jointly taught by the Faculty of Economics (top 150 in top global rankings) and the Faculty of Psychology (ranked in the top 200).
- Introduction to internationalisation
- Understanding international markets
- Consumer behavior
- Marketing research
- Marketing strategies in an international setting
- Managing the international marketing mix
- Management psychology in an intercultural context
- Evaluating companies and markets
10 scholarships are available for an extra-educational path in collaboration with the Italian Trade Agency for future export managers.
The scholarships will be assigned during the program to students with an intermediate level of Italian, and will include:
- EUR 3,000 (gross of statutory taxes) to cover part of the tuition fees of the MIMM which will be paid directly to the students at the end of the classroom phase;
- an additional scholarship of EUR 3,000 gross, which will be paid directly to students during the internship abroad;
- the round-trip airfare for the foreign destination agreed with the ICE, in line with the educational project realized within the company.
Final application deadline: June 30th
- Apply online now
- Learn more about application procedures, deadlines and entry requirements
- Contact us