Hult International Business School - Global Masters
Hult International Business School is a new kind of business school for the global generation. Only Hult allows you to complete your one-year Master degree while immersing yourself in up to three of the world’s most influential cities, including Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, New York, and Shanghai. Graduate with a global network in place by studying alongside students from over 130 nationalities, and networking with leading employers from around the world.
Our pioneering approach allows you to complete your one-year Master degree while studying in up to three of the world’s most influential cities. Experience firsthand the business and cultural practices of the world’s biggest economies, and internationalize your resume while developing a broad network of contacts across multiple continents.
Specialists in helping international students find international jobs
Each year, we help thousands of students achieve their global career potential. Working one-on-one with our dedicated career development teams, last year graduates secured employment at 800 companies in over 60 countries. You'll benefit from coaching on crafting a personalized job search, high-stakes interview preparation, and workshops on salary negotiations and developing a personal brand.
Dual degree option
Time is your most valuable asset. That’s why our ambitious curriculum allows you to earn a Master of International Business degree (MIB) in just one year, and then have the option to specialize and earn a second Master degree in a further six months (with the option to extend up to 9 months). That means you can earn two degrees in the time it would take to complete just one at many traditional business schools.
Put theory into practice
You can't learn business by just sitting in a classroom. That’s why Hult’s unique MIB curriculum teaches you theory and gives you opportunities to practice new business thinking by tackling issues facing some of the world’s most innovative companies through the Hult Business Challenge. Choose either the Corporate Track, where they’ll solve a current problem facing a leading corporation, or the Entrepreneurial Track, where they’ll develop a startup idea of their own.
Have a look at our website for in-depth information on our Master degree programs.
Hult has campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai and New York. Students can study in three locations in one year, gaining unparalleled international exposure.
Type of program: One-year Master program
Start date: September 2017
- Master of International Business
- Master of International Marketing
- Master of Finance
- Master of Business Statistics
- Master of Disruptive Innovation
- Winner of the MBA Innovation Award, Association of MBAs (AMBA) (2014)
- Hult is ranked in the top 1% of business schools worldwide by The Economist and Bloomberg Business
- 17th Best International MBA Program (Bloomberg BusinessWeek, MBA Rankings 2016)
- 62nd Best Business School in the U.S. (Bloomberg Business, Best Business Schools 2015)
- 60th Best MBA Worldwide (The Economist, MBA rankings 2015)
- 50th Best EMBA Worldwide (The Economist, EMBA rankings 2015)
- 19th Best Executive Education, Customized Programs, Ashridge Executive Education at Hult (Financial Times, 2016)
NEASC, AMBA, BAC
Global student body and alumni network:
Students from over 130 nationalities and over 16,000 alumni worldwide
Male Female Ratio: 51/49%
Average Age: 24
Degree Background: Diverse
- Europe: 38%
- North America: 17%
- Central/South America: 12%
- Middle East and Africa: 6%
- Oceania and Asia: 27%
Application Deadlines: Rolling from September to June
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Completed application form
- Current Resume
- Written or video responses to two admissions questions
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts (in English) from all universities attended
- Evidence of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
- GMAT or GRE (Master of Finance only)
Application Fee: USD 150
USD 45,000 (San Francisco)
USD 43,250 (Boston)
GBP 31,200 (London)
AED 158,500 (Dubai)
Scholarships: Scholarships, financial assistance and educational loans available
Network with 16,000 alumni from 156 countries.
Wherever you are in the world you will be able to get advice from peers, find mentors, or connect with potential new business contacts, whatever the time zone.
Corporate Employer Network.
Our corporate relations staff provide alumni with access to job opportunities at some of the world’s most exciting companies. Your details will be immediately available to all of the employers in our network who are actively recruiting Hult students and alumni. You can also use this database of talented and ambitious Hult alumni to fill roles at your own company.
To apply, please visit hult.edu/apply
London +44 207 341 8555
Lucerne +41 41 417 4575
Boston +1 617 746 1990
San Francisco +1 415 869 2900
Miami +1 305 648 9746
Brazil +55 11 2122 9066
Hong Kong +852 2111 2399
Shanghai +86 21 6133 6588
Mumbai +91 22 4266 4491
Dubai +971 4 427 5800