GSE Barcelona - Spain - European Masters
The Barcelona Graduate School of Economics is one of the leading institutions in economics that promotes cutting edge research and graduate education in cooperation with its four founding academic institutions (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, CSIC and CREI).Our missionTo teach and train graduate students committed to understanding and contributing to the complex economic and financial processes of an increasingly global society.
- To support and promote research to the forefront of the social science excellence
Rigorous one-year, full-time master programs taught by internationally renowned professors that challenge students to develop analytical skills and independent thinking.
* Competition and Market Regulation
* Economics of Public Policy
* Economics of Science and Innovation
* Health Economics and Policy
* International Trade, Finance, and Development
* Macroeconomic Policy and Financial Markets
Barcelona GSE students are characterized by their outstanding academic backgrounds and their commitment to excel in graduate studies. The Class of 2012 is 88% international and brings to the classroom an enriching mixture of professional backgrounds, cultural perspectives, and personal experiences.
- Europe 45%
- Africa, Asia, Oceania 19%
- Central and South America 14%
- Spain 12%
- North America 10%
Average Age: 24 years old
Academic Background: 76% economics and finance, 34% Business Administration, Mathematics, Engineering and Social Sciences.
Summer Schools and Executive Education
Short courses addressed to researchers, professionals and graduate students who want to gain further knowledge in specific fields of economics.
Undergraduate/Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering and other social sciences with a good command in quantitative skills.
- GRE/GMAT optional but recommended
- Outstanding academic record
- Proof of English command (TOEFL, IELS, etc)
- Letters of referencesYour Text Goes Here
All programs start: October
Applications deadline: June
CostsTuition Fees: 12.000 €
Address: Ramon Trias Fargas, 25-27,
Telephone: +34 93 542 1222