Why EADA? More than 120,000 participants from over 50 different countries have entrusted their training to us, a fact that highlights EADA as one of the most innovative and prestigious business schools in Spain. EADA is ranked among the top 25 business schools in Europe and the master programmes are ranked among the top 25 in the world by the Financial Times, with marketing teaching ranked 3rd in the world. Moreover, EADA's Master programmes have consistently been ranked in the top 8 in the world in Careers Rank. Moreover, EADA has been awarded the internationally prestigious accreditations of EQUIS and AMBA and is a full partner with the CFA Institute.
THE EADA EXPERIENCE
EADA' s methodology is based on three core pillars:
- Leadership skills & confidence
The skills and confidence to be an effective team member and leader in diverse business environments
- Criticial Thinking &rigour
The strategic perspective and critical thinking skills to make a significant contribution to a company's marketing effectiveness
- Latest professional practice
The edge and know-how to apply the latest professional practice and tools to solve marketing challenges in the real world
Participants are consistently places in real-life business situations, through real-life case studies, business simulations, analysis and group discussions.
This approach offers a unique study environment with classes of approximately 30 participants in which students will collaborate with classmates and faculty from all over the world, specially selected to contribute to a challenging and rewarding learning environment.
For this reason, EADA is one of the few business schools in Europe with a Residential Training Centre. In the Centre, participants take part in EADA's unique Personal Development Programme (PDP) focused on outdoor training, role play, team building activities and individual follow-up, all carefully monitored by our experts in professional development.
Exchange opportunities EADA's exchange programme is designed so that participants acquire a greater international vision by developing their training in another country. It also provides an excellent opportunity to broaden professional opportunities and participate in networking on an international level.
EADA offers participants the opportunity to supplement their learning with an exchange programme once they have successfully completed their master in Barcelona with more than 29 partner business schools. Participants study one term abroad in our selected network of international partner schools
International Master programmes:
- International Master in Management (English / Bilingual)
- International Master in Finance (English / Bilingual)
- International Master in Accounting & Financial Management (English)
- International Master in Marketing ((English / Bilingual)
- International Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management (English)
EADA' s International Masters Highlights
- Earn an official master degree at a top-ranked business school in Spain
- Take part in our first-class executive professional development programme in the Barcelona city centre
- Prepare for an international career - internationally mobile graduates with 90% working after 3 months.
- Participate in small classes with more than 50 nationalities
- Expand your international horizons at one of our partner exchange schools around the world
- Travel abroad, visit companies and learn about business on a global scale during the International Business Trip
- Complete a unique final project: become an entrepreneur or work as a consultant for a real start-up Company
- Age range: 21- 26
- 0-3 years work experience
- 47% female 53% male
- 650 Average GMAT
The admissions process aims to select well-rounded candidates who will not only excel on the programme, but also add value, contribute meaningfully and help create a learning environment in which all the participants on the programme can reach their full potential.
- A bachelor's degree
- For programmes taught in English, proficiency in English (see 'Admission exam options')
- Other documentation: CV, 2 references, passport, photo, transcripts
ADMISSION EXAM OPTIONS
Candidates have two options:
- Submit a GMAT and TOEFL score.
- Complete EADA's online admission test.
Start date: 29 September 2016
Finish date: 16 June 2017 / 9 September 2017*(* International Master in Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management)
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9.30h to 13.30h
EADA offers various scholarships to eligible candidates to help manage the cost of study. More information can be found on our Web page: www.eada.edu.
EADA offers various scholarships to eligible candidates to help manage the cost of study. More information can be found on our web page.