Why EADA? More than 120,000 participants from over 50 different countries have entrusted their training to us, a fact that highlights EADA as one of the most innovative and prestigious business schools in Spain. EADA is ranked among the top 25 business schools in Europe and the master programmes are ranked among the top 25 in the world by the Financial Times, with marketing teaching ranked 3rd in the world. Moreover, EADA's Master programmes have consistently been ranked in the top 8 in the world in Careers Rank. Moreover, EADA has been awarded the internationally prestigious accreditations of EQUIS and AMBA and is a full partner with the CFA Institute.
THE EADA EXPERIENCE
EADA' s methodology is based on three core pillars:
- Leadership skills & confidence
The skills and confidence to be an effective team member and leader in diverse business environments
- Criticial Thinking &rigour
The strategic perspective and critical thinking skills to make a significant contribution to a company's marketing effectiveness
- Latest professional practice
The edge and know-how to apply the latest professional practice and tools to solve marketing challenges in the real world
Participants are consistently places in real-life business situations, through real-life case studies, business simulations, analysis and group discussions.
This approach offers a unique study environment with classes of approximately 30 participants in which students will collaborate with classmates and faculty from all over the world, specially selected to contribute to a challenging and rewarding learning environment.
For this reason, EADA is one of the few business schools in Europe with a Residential Training Centre. In the Centre, participants take part in EADA's unique Personal Development Programme (PDP) focused on outdoor training, role play, team building activities and individual follow-up, all carefully monitored by our experts in professional development.
Exchange opportunities EADA's exchange programme is designed so that participants acquire a greater international vision by developing their training in another country. It also provides an excellent opportunity to broaden professional opportunities and participate in networking on an international level.
EADA offers participants the opportunity to supplement their learning with an exchange programme once they have successfully completed their master in Barcelona with more than 29 partner business schools. Participants study one term abroad in our selected network of international partner schools
International Master programmes:
- International Master in Management (English / Bilingual)
- International Master in Sustainable Business and Innovation (English)
- International Master in Finance (English / Bilingual)
- International Master in Accounting & Financial Management (English)
- International Master in Marketing ((English / Bilingual)
- International Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management (English)
EADA' s International Masters Highlights
- Earn an official master degree at a top-ranked business school in Spain
- Take part in our first-class executive professional development programme in the Barcelona city centre
- Prepare for an international career - internationally mobile graduates with 90% working after 3 months.
- Participate in small classes with more than 50 nationalities
- Expand your international horizons at one of our partner exchange schools around the world
- Travel abroad, visit companies and learn about business on a global scale during the International Business Trip
- Complete a unique final project: become an entrepreneur or work as a consultant for a real start-up Company
- Age range: 21- 26
- 0-3 years work experience
- 47% female 53% male
- 650 Average GMAT
Start date: 29 September 2016
Finish date: 16 June 2017 / 9 September 2017*(* International Master in Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management)
Timetable: Monday to Friday, 9.30h to 13.30h
The admissions process aims to select well-rounded candidates who will not only excel on the programme, but also add value, contribute meaningfully and help create a learning environment in which all the participants on the programme can reach their full potential.
1. Register on our online admissions platform. Required documentation.
Copy of university degree
2 letters of recommendation
Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
2. Submit test results.
Submit results for the GMAT (min. 650) and the TOEFL (min. IBT 100) or IELTS (min. 7). (TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers only.) Our GMAT and TOEFL school code is 7024.
Take EADA’s own online admission test. EADA’s admission test is oriented to problem solving skills and critical thinking and does not aim to replace the GMAT, but rather to provide an accurate prediction of candidates’ performance in EADA’s programmes.
Candidates applying for the International Master in Finance and International Master in Accounting & Financial Management have a third option: submit proof of successful completion of CFA Level 1. Candidates who have passed the CFA Level 1 are not required to submit other test scores (GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS).
3. Complete a personal interview with the programme director.
Admission rounds (2017-2018 academic year)
|Deadline||Result||Payment of reservation|
|13 Jan. 2017||16-20 Jan. 2017||13 Feb. 2017|
|17 Feb. 2017||20-25 Feb. 2017||17 Mar. 2017|
|17 Mar. 2017||20-25 Mar. 2017||17 Apr. 2017|
|19 Apr. 2017||17-21 Apr. 2017||17 May 2017|
|19 May 2017||22-26 May 2017||19 Jun. 2017|
EADA has several admission rounds for our International Master programmes. You must fill out the online application form, upload all of the required documents, complete the admission test and do the interview before the deadlines listed below to be considered for an admission round.
We recommend completing your application package on the online admissions platform 2 weeks before the admission round deadline to ensure that you have time to complete the interview and admission test.
Applying early will ensure that candidates have ample time to complete the visa process as well as any supplementary language work required. For candidates interested in scholarships, we strongly recommend applying to the first or second admission rounds.
After the last admission round deadline, EADA will have a rolling admission policy, and any remaining places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
International Master programmes fees:
International Masters in English
- International Master in Management (English): 21.400€
- International Master in Sustainable Business and Innovation (English): 20.000€
- International Master in Finance (English): 20.400€
- International Master in Accounting & Financial Management (English): 20.400€
- International Master in Marketing (English): 19.800€
- International Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management (English) 17.800€
Bilingual Masters in Spanish/English
- Master in Management - Bilingual: 19.800€
- Master in Marketing - Bilingual: 18.800€
- Master in Finance - Bilingual: 19.400€