UCSC: a very special place.
Cattolica distinguishes itself for its multidisciplinary curriculum, its industrial ties allowing for unique networking and internship opportunities, and its strong international focus.
There are two types of graduate programs we offer:
The Graduate degree/Master of Science - MSc ("Laurea Magistrale"):
> Is awarded after two years of graduate studies for a total of 120 ECTS.
> Aims to provide rigorous, advanced training in more highly specialized areas.
> Enables you to apply for a PhD at any Italian or international University.
The "Master Universitario" (also known as 1 year specializing Master):
> Focuses on specific topics and aims at providing practical skills to graduates wanting to develop specific professional competences.
> Upon completion, students will have earned at least 60 ECTS.
> UniversitÃ Cattolica's English taught 1 year Master programs all include consultancy work projects that may lead to internships/ job opportunities.
We offer merit-based scholarships consisting of tuition fee reductions for international students.
Check our Graduate Programs' brochure here.
With more than 100 nationalities, we specialize in quality services tailored for international students; from dedicated orientation events, visa and accommodation assistance, to opportunities for exchange and language courses abroad for enrolled students.
Milan is home to Cattolica's largest campus, located in the stunningly beautiful medieval building in the heart of the city. By living and studying in Italy's economic capital, with its constant flow of international businesses and investments, our students are ideally positioned to put to practice the knowledge gained in their studies whilst using their own language abilities and cultural competencies.
Type of Course:
- M.Sc. in Economics (Milan campus)
- M.Sc. in Management (Milan campus)
- M.Sc. Global Business Management (Piacenza campus)
- M.Sc. in Banking & Finance (Milan campus)
- M.Sc. in Agricultural and Food Economics (Cremona campus)
- M.Sc. in Methods and Topics of Arts Management (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in Strategic Management for Global Business (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in Arts Management (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in International Screenwriting & Production (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in Corporate Communication (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in International Business (Regular or Executive) (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in Luxury Goods Management - EMLUX (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in International Relations (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in International Cooperation & Development (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in Middle Eastern Studies (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in International Marketing Management (Milan campus)
- Specializing Master in Viticulture & Enology (Piacenza campus)
- Specializing Master in Data Science for Management (Milan campus)
- (2nd level, Advanced) SpecializingMaster in Economics & Finance (Milan campus)
All M.Sc. degrees: September 2016
Specializing Masters: September 2016 or Jan 2017 (depending on program)
Length of Course:
• Full Time MSc: 24 months
• Specializing Master: 12 months
All Sept intake programs:
1st Feb / 15th March/ 15th April/ 15 May
All Jan intake programs:
Arpil 15/ May 30/ June 30, 2015/ Sep. 15 / Nov. 1
Number of nationalities: Applications from 106 different countries. Enrollments from 25+ countries.
Percentage of international students: : 1% - 50% (depending on program)
Age Range: 21 - 35
Average Age: 24
Overall score TOEFL 80 /IELTS 6.0
Skype Interview (depending on program)
min. 14 years of schooling
Application fee: EUR 75 (waived for event attendees)
Tuition fees: EUR 5.000 – 12.000 (for non-EU students and depending on program)
Estimate for accommodation/living costs, insurance: EUR 10.000 – 12.000 per annum