EM Lyon Casablanca - Masters
Emlyon business school created in 1872 in Lyon and recognized by the State in 1889. It is the fourth oldest higher school of French commerce, is a leading international and European business school in France, Europe with Top ranked French school.
5 campuses: Ecully, Paris, Saint Etienne, Shanghai (China), Casablanca (Morocco)
4,100 students in Graduate Programmes/ 5,500 participants per year in Executive Education Programmes/26,000 Alumni in 107 countries/ 50% of Faculty with an international profile representing 18 nationalities/20% of employees with an international profile representing 32 nationalities.
Global MS TRACK
Name of the school: emlyon business school campus Casablanca
Campuses: Lyon-Shanghai- Saint Etienne-Casablanca- Paris
Ranking: Ranking masters from Eduniversel, Top1 MS Finance, top1 s in management and top4 Ms Marketing ; top4 in MS Entrepreneurship
Accreditation:Conference grandes écoles
Subjects of Masters Study: Global MS TRACK/MS ENTREPRENEURSHIP/MS FINANCE/MS MARKETING
Courses held in: French
Length of Courses: 12 months
Starting Dates: October 2017
Application Deadlines: September 2017
International Exchanges: (Shanghai, Boston, Lyon)
Programe exchange: In Boston, Shanghai or Lyon, the Learning Trips offered within the framework of each Specialized Masters® allow us to explore new horizons and compare our professional practices with international best practices.
Age Range: 20
Average Age: 25
Length of Work Experience: between 3 and 4 years (For MS Finance, Ms Marketing, Ms Entrepreneurship)
For MS Global Track (no experience required)
Accessible after bacalaureat + 5 or Bacalaureat+ 4 with experience, these programs are spread over 12 months and are compatible with a professional activity. 3 specializations are offered on our Casablanca campus in Finance, Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
To apply, applicants wishing to attend a Specialized Master's degree must submit an online application file within the deadline.
The selection process is carried out in 2 phases:
1. The first phase of selection following which the results of admission are pronounced on administrative elements (application file and supporting documents)
2. Following the 1st selection phase, the successful candidates are invited to pass the written tests and an oral interview if necessary. The admission results are then pronounced following this.
1. The TAGE-MAGE test (Graduate Management Admission Test) or the GRE (Graduate Record Examination), or the CAT (Common Admission Test) in English; Or a test of numerical and verbal logic to pass on our campus Casablanca with the oral interview.
Entries for the Tage-Mage test are made directly to the FNEGE (National Foundation for Management Teaching).
2. The TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELT (International English Language Testing System) or Bulats or FCE, CAE, CPE; Or a Business English QCM to spend on our Casablanca campus with the oral interview.
3. Oral interview on our Casablanca campus or at a distance.
Prior educational background: Accessible after 4 or 5 years bachelor degree
Tests required and level: Tofel Or TOEIC
Specific Languages tests: Tage Mage, GRE
Languages fluency: French and english
Years of work experience: 3/ 4 years
To apply to the EMLYON MS (Marketing finance and entrepreneurship), you must provide the following documents :
- Original version of the completed Application Form, Curriculum Vitae, A photocopy of your most recent academic qualifications and certificates, Organisational Chart/organigramme of your current employer (please position yourself), 2 passport/ID photos, A copy of your official ID card or passport, The non-refundable application fee of 1 500 MAD payable by cheque.
Application fee: 1 500 MAD /140 Euros
Tuition fees : 145 000 MAD /13600 Euros
Cost OF Global MS Track (program in 3 YEARS, 3 internship as a business mission)
1rst year: 89 000 MAD /8345 Euros
2nd year: 105 000 MAD /9845 Euros
3rd year: 120 000 MAD /11250 Euros
The program of Global Ms Track allows students to have 20 months internship in Morocco and internationally. The last year runs in a rhythm alternating between the courses (Saturday and Sunday, one week out of 2) and a mission in company (internship, fixed term contract, CDI ...). The Global MS Track also allows to be confronted with a multitude of projects: Business diagnosis, product launch, creation of company, etc.
Teaching Assistant&Business Developement Manager/ Specialized Masters
Tel : +212 (0) 5 22 64 18 18
Marina de Casablanca - Tour Crystal 1 -20000 Casablanca