IÉSEG School of Management - Masters
IÉSEG School of Management is a top 10 French business school recognized for the excellence of its programs, its internationalization, and the quality of its research. It has been accredited by both EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA making it one of the top 1% of all business schools. In 2016 IÉSEG ranked 16th in the top Masters in Management programs worldwide by the Financial Times.
IÉSEG has a strong international mind set, notably seen in its partnerships with 260+ universities in 66+ countries, and the fact that over 80% of its permanent professors have multicultural backgrounds and experience. The School is made up of about 4800 students, nearly 2090 of whom come from outside of France, who have opportunities for international exchanges and internships to enhance their experience at IÉSEG. The personalized development of each individual is emphasized and there are many opportunities to develop global business perspectives originating from the diverse cultural background in both the faculty and student body.
Type of Program: At IÉSEG School of Management the courses are taught entirely in English at either our campus at Paris, La Défense or in Lille, a well-situated city for international travel (60 minutes to Paris, 80 minutes to London, 30 minutes to Brussels).
The fees range between € 9638 – € 16000 per year. Merit-based scholarships are available for up to 50% tuition-fee waiver.
The next intake will be in September 2017. Online application will be available from October 2016 at https://application.ieseg.fr until May 26th, 2017.
Programs start in September with the exception of the MSc in International Business which has intakes in September and January.
The following 1 year International MSc programs are open to those with a Bachelor's degree:
- MSc in International Business The MIB promotes a sound understanding of world cultures and business practices to give students the fundamental skills necessary to manage corporations in any international context.
- MSc in Fashion Management This programme will prepare future managers for competitive global environments and be able to exchange experiences and best practices in the international fashion arena.
- MSc in Business Analysis and Consulting This programme aims at providing future managers and consultants with the managerial and communication skills required to act as change agents and deliver sustainable performance for companies operating in a global environment.
- MSc in Digital Marketing and CRM The main objective of the program is to prepare future managers to work in these two rapidly emerging and complementary marketing fields representing new ways of conducting marketing and improving relationships with clients.
- MSc in Accounting, Audit, and Control This program is designed for students wishing to achieve a long-term career success, based on a solid foundation in financial reporting and analysis as well as in management accounting and decision-making.
- MSc in Finance The MSc in Finance caters to students wishing to enhance their understanding of financial mechanisms in a very practical environment.
- MSc in Investment Banking and Capital Markets The MSc in Banking and Capital Markets explores how capital markets function and students will develop the technical skills required for a successful career in the banking industry.
- MSc in International Business Negotiation This program is directed at students and professions who want to become capable, alone or in teams, to build effective negotiation strategies, drive negotiation processes, and reach agreements in a cross-cultural environment.
- MSc in Big Data Analytics for Business This is a unique program that trains business professionals in the field of (online) marketing, finance, and operations. Students will learn how to make decisions by extracting information from Big Data, including social media data, customer web traffic data, Bloomberg's financial data, and inventory process logs.
- The Master in Management The Master in Management (or Master Grande École) will develop students' personal skills that will allow them to be operational managers with a strategic perspective. They will be capable to act in an international and multicultural environment contributing to change management processes.